Search results

1. L

Nec M-50 pricing

Hi all. Some one I know offered me the pair of NEC M-50 for $320. Do you think it's a good price? Please let me know. Thank you.
  2. L

Akai GX-255 Reel Motor Question

Good morning AK members. I just have a question. I just brought an Akai GX-255 rtr and it works fine. After playing (new tape) for about 15 minutes, I touch and hold the reel motor, it seems really hot. I can hold (touchable) the black plastic behind the motor but I can feel the strong heat. Is...
  3. L

Akai GX-255 Reel Motor Question

Hi members. Hope you all doing well. I just brought the Akai GX-255. It plays good. The question that I have here is: After playing tape for about 20 minutes, I check the reel motor and it's very hot. It's touchable and holdable (I can hold the black cover for sometime with no issue)but on...
  4. L

Akai GX-255 parts

Hi all. Is there anyway anyone here in my famous forum can help me with this. I am looking for the Output volume and its knob. I just purchase one and the output volume broken and the knob was missing. I look around Ebay and can't find one. My question is: beside Ebay, where can I find spare...
Back
Top Bottom