Search results

1. T

Hello from the Bluegrass!

I have an Aunt and Uncle in Oak Ridge, he was an engineer for Union Carbide, the Feds, and my oldest daughter is in Johnson City!
  2. T

Hey @meggy, I grew up in Tucson, played football for Arizona, and lived in Cave Creek later, when I worked in Phoenix.
  3. T

Where are you in SoCal? I'm from Arizona, and played football for the Wildcats, and had friends that played for SC.
  4. T

I love Franklin, I was a guest when they broke ground on a business incubator.
  5. T

Yes, I'm in Nicholasville now, and we are closing on our house in Paris in September.
  6. T

Are you in the Bluegrass?
  7. T

Mid South Audio Club? Nashville as home base?

Hi from Lexington, we're you able put a Mid-South Group?
  8. T

Right now I'm house poor, so I'm on the watch for used gear, that was once reference, that still sounds great. Like the Hegel H200 integrated amp and Thiel 3.6.
  9. T

I'm new to the site, had a monster two-channel setup, died, was resuscitated, spent some time in the hospital, and my Ex. sold it all. Rehabed for a couple of years, met an Angel, and started over, first with headphone rigs, now moving back into two-channel rigs, built around a Hegel H200 and...
  10. T

Audiophiles in Lexington, KY?

I picked up the 3.6s and can't wait to get them in the new house with a dedicated music room. I'll plan on having a listening meeting once everything is set up. The Hegel Integrated really makes the Thiels sing, and this is in a bedroom! @neatlyfolded, i just sent an in mail.
  11. T

Lexington KY KLH turntable/integrated?

Wow, I dropped the ball on this, sorry guys. We are moving into our new house in September and I'm finally building my two-channel systems. I picked up a beautiful pair of Thiel 3.6s yesterday, they’ll be driven by a Hegal H200, I've always wanted a pair of 3.6s, that looks fantastic. Haven't...
  12. T

Audiophiles in Lexington, KY?

Just relocated and seeing if there is an Audio Group in the area?
Back
Top Bottom