Search results

1. M

Share your Audio Disasters

Well I spotted this posting and I am sorry to say that I have a solid entry to the club. Heck after you read and see what happened to me I may even have a shot at the presidency of the worst audio disasters club lol. I live in Atlanta GA so we get the left overs from hurricanes that hit us...
  2. M

What's your latest audio purchase?

Well I just picked up two interesting pieces. I scored a eico HF81 for $400 all original and working in great cosmetic shape. I'm not a tube guy so I think I did ok but i'm not sure. Posting a couple pictures if a subject matter expert could chime in and tell me if I did good and how much I...
  3. M

Need some advice on what to do with a pristine eico hf81

Bill, Thanks for the advise. I went ahead and cleaned it all up and went ahead a fired it up. After a little digging through the documentation to figure out how to hook everything up since nothing on the back is labeled I was able to give it a listen. It works perfectly outside of some...
  4. M

Need some advice on what to do with a pristine eico hf81

Let me start by declaring my ignorance and I think luck. I heard about the eico HF81 but I didn't know very much about it and have never had any tube amps or equipment of this age before. I ran across a gentlemen who had one and said it was in pristine condition. I'm thinking how pristine...
Back
Top Bottom