Search results

1. Kelsey

Krown undercoating.

For 3 years now, I've used the Krown undercoating for our F150. Three years ago, the truck slowly dripped the undercoating for several weeks. And I was advised not to park it on pavement. The truck was parked partially on grass and on the street. Last year, I went back to the same location and...
  2. Kelsey

Recent DIY computer build.

Recently, I've built a computer from components that were purchased from Amazon. Some of the parts took several weeks to be shipped even when Amazon said they would be here in several days. Patience is a virtue so they say. I used a YouTube video as a guide during the build. This build was done...
  3. Kelsey

Affordable PC sound card.

In the near future, I plan on putting together my first computer. What would be an affordable PC Sound Card? Thanks, Kelsy
  4. Kelsey

LG Android phone with lost photos.

About 2 years ago, my LG android phone had its SD card upgraded to a larger capacity by WallyWorld. The tech put a new card in and transferred ~ 400 photos to it. I looked at a few of the photos and was happy about the transfer. Sometime later the photos disappeared. Yesterday, I went to a local...
  5. Kelsey

Woodstock Impresario Michael Lang Dead at 77.

The thread title says it all.
  6. Kelsey

Purchased a Dayton Audio HTA20BT Hybrid Stereo Tube Amplifier.

Recently, I purchased a Dayton Audio HTA20BT for my desk top computer. It'll power a pair of headphones and occasionally a pair AR TSW 210 speakers. My question is: Do I need a DAC for this set up? Solid state or tube? Thanks, Kelsey
  7. Kelsey

Well, I finally got around to picking up a pair of headphones.

A few months back I entertained myself with the idea of purchasing a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 770 and placed them on my Amazon reserve list. The cost didn't scare me. I forgot about them. This past weekend, I borrowed my son's pair of 20+ year old Coby CV-20 headphones from his old bedroom and...
  8. Kelsey

A genuine man's handshake for blhagstrom.

Audiokarma, Not too long ago, I bought a Harman Kardon AVR from blhagstrom. It arrived safely packed and it did its duty. Anytime I had a question or needed insight with something pertaining to audio equipment, he answered me within a short amount of time and was always concise about the topic...
  9. Kelsey

Infinity RS-6b Speakers

There are a pair of Infinity RS-6b Speakers for sale at 195 bucks in the local rag. What are they actually worth? What say youse? Thanks.
  10. Kelsey

Questions about replacing AR TSW 110 two-way crossover capacitors.

Recently, I picked up a pair of AR 110s that were in excellent physical shape. The speakers sounded pretty decent but both woofers need to be re-foamed. WilI I notice a difference if the capacitors are replaced? How do I identify the capacitors? Any reliable online suppliers that can be...
  11. Kelsey

What's the best online store to buy new/used CDs?

In the past, I've bought new/used CDs from online various sources. How are the CDs at ebay's get_importcds? Are there sources that I should stay away from because of pirating and low quality recording? Thanks.
  12. Kelsey

Samuel Adams Nitro IPA

Yep. Although I'm a home brewer, I bought a couple of 4-packs and me likey. What say you?
  13. Kelsey

Are there any fellow homebrewers here ?

Just checking, are there any fellow homebrewers here? I'm getting things together to brew a 10G batch of beer for St. Patrick's day. Cheers!
  14. Kelsey

Stephen Stills - Bread & Roses Festival CD

Recently, I've bought a copy of the mentioned CD. On the back it's printed that it's a historic radio recording. The disc has been played several times and when I play it fairly loud there is a noticeable hiss in the back ground. At lower volumes it's not quite noticeable. Anybody else have a...
  15. Kelsey

AK 2 day shut down.

To all the AK members, I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable time with family, friends and everything that is musical during the shutdown. Peace, Kelsey
  16. Kelsey

Mono LPs questions.

I don't have any mono LPs in my collection. What are they? How come they're sought after? Could I tell the difference between a mono and stereo Beatles LP? I'd like to buy one so that I could listen to it. What do you recommend? Thanks.
  17. Kelsey

Ebay - Vintage Infinity Reference Four Speakers

The photos of these speakers seem to vary on the 'net. Are these Infinity woofers? http://www.ebay.com/itm/171930356801?_trksid=p2055359.m2763.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Thanks.
  18. Kelsey

Karmices delivers!

Karmices isn't elusive when it comes to selling exceptional CDs. His communication, description of the CDs and super fast shipping is noteworthy. Thanks for everything. :music:
  19. Kelsey

Jerry's passing anniversary.

Anyone doing anything special by remembering Jerry Garcia on the 20th anniversary of his passing?
  20. Kelsey

Dahlquist M909 speakers

There is a pair of mint Dahlquist M909 speakers that are for sale locally. The seller wants $550.00 for them. What does the AK community think of the true cost for them?
  21. Kelsey

Olson_jr delivers!

Olson_jr isn't elusive when it comes to selling exceptional CDs. His communication, description of the CDs and super fast shipping is noteworthy. Thanks for everything. :music:
  22. Kelsey

Kmulkey delivers!

Kmulkey isn't elusive when it comes to selling exceptional LPs. His communication, description of the LPs and super fast shipping is noteworthy. Thanks for everything. :music:
  23. Kelsey

Classic Carl delivers!

Classic Carl isn't elusive when it comes to selling exceptional CDs. His communication, description of the CDs and super fast shipping is noteworthy. Thanks for everything. :music:
  24. Kelsey

Snow delivers.

Snow isn't elusive when it comes to selling exceptional CDs. His communication, description of the CDs and super fast shipping is noteworthy. Thanks for everything. :music:
  25. Kelsey

Frankie's Market delivers.

Frankie's Market isn't elusive when it comes to selling exceptional CDs. His communication, description of the CDs and super fast shipping is noteworthy. Thanks for everything. :music:
Back
Top Bottom