Search results

1. n8thesk8

Have you ever sat and wondered....

Nope just wondered if there was a universe in the tip of my finger nail though lol
  2. n8thesk8

Im not asking if it is possible but if you have ever wondered if someone had the same gear and had enjoyed it like you did at that moment.
  3. n8thesk8

Have you ever sat and wondered is someone has had the same component combination that you are listening to at that moment?
  4. n8thesk8

Polk SDA-1c's...lost the magic

Neither pair of my SDA's played well with my M-504. SDA SRS and 1C's. N8
  5. n8thesk8

Polk SDA-1c's...lost the magic

My Onkyo M-504 and Polk SDA-1C's don'y play well together, amp goes into protection after a few minutes. N8
  6. n8thesk8

Man Cave in work.

Looks good. I like that table it rocks. N8
  7. n8thesk8

Klipsch Quartet vs Realistic Mach One

+1 n8
  8. n8thesk8

Downsizing

Polk LSI 9's can fill a room with music. Only thing is you need an amp with some power for these. What kind of music do you listen too? N8
  9. n8thesk8

Downsizing

Polk LSI series sounds really good. Prices have been droping. N8
  10. n8thesk8

Downsizing

Which SDA's do you have?
  11. n8thesk8

Vintage SS power amp recommendations? $300 range.

Yamaha M-60. N8
  12. n8thesk8

Do you listen

:thmbsp:
  13. n8thesk8

Do you listen

I really hope nobody hates music. Why would we have a audiokarma website????
  14. n8thesk8

Do you listen

Please explain.
  15. n8thesk8

Do you listen

Ha Ha I'm not one of those people that like to start things. I read in another forum that a person that likes music can listen to music on anything is normal and an audiophile is someone that has to listen to music on their system. I figured I was in the middle. I just wanted to see where I fit in.
  16. n8thesk8

Do you listen

If you just listen to music then it wouldn't matter what you listened to it on right? If you just listen to your system then what you listened to would not matter right? Just wondering.....
  17. n8thesk8

Do you listen

Do you listen to music with your system, or do you listen to your system with music? Just wondering........
  18. n8thesk8

My vintage living room system

:thmbsp:
  19. n8thesk8

Another Mini-Stereo Question

I have both a Bose table radio and the Denon mini. The Denon has a far better sound and is more versatile. I'm running Polk RTI 8's with no problem with the Denon. Plus the Denon you can easily hook up a subwoofer. Jusy my 2 cents. N8
  20. n8thesk8

Vinyl only spin list

This one. Lol
  21. n8thesk8

Vinyl only spin list

Some Van Halen.
  22. n8thesk8

NOS tape score!

Good find!
  23. n8thesk8

Pics of things from the Attic

awesome! N8
  24. n8thesk8

What music are you playing right now, and on what equipment?

Godsmack, 1000 HP:thmbsp:
Back
Top Bottom