Search results

1. P

CD Player Chirp...

Hello everyone, just nabbed a Rega Planet CD player on Fleabay and, unfortunately, it has a playback issue. On some tracks (more easily heard on quiet ones) the CD player produces a "chirp" or "crackle" in its audio output (heard through the speakers). I have A/B tested the issue extensively...
  2. P

Input Sensitivity on Rotel RA-1060

Picked up a Rotel RA-1060 recently on the 'Bay with a lowball I didn't expect to win. On power up, found I was dead on one channel. A couple new fuses and I was away to the races and ready to listen. Currently, I have only a Yamaha CDX 530 hooked to the amp driving a pair of JBL Northridge...
  3. P

Yamaha kit: Opinions Wanted

Hello all, mentioned I would detail my kit in my first thread, so here goes. Very interested in everyone's opinions since there are some very skilled people on this forum... Amp: M-40 Pre: C-45 CD: CDX 530 Tuner: TX-400U Turntable: Pro-ject RPM 1.3 w/sumiko black pearl MM cartridge...
  4. P

Yamaha CD players... the best?

Hello all, I'm new here and have some questions about early Yamaha cd players. I have assembled what I believe to be a very good entry-level Yamaha-only kit but I believe the CD player could be improved. Any opinions on what the "good" or "best" CD players from Yamaha are? Specifically looking...
Back
Top Bottom