Search results

1. dj_AmTraX

Anyone here has experience in this or something like it?

Very helpful guys. Thank you! I'll collect some part this weekend.
  2. dj_AmTraX

iPod question

Check out Wadia iDock.
  3. dj_AmTraX

60th Anniversary set is home!

Thank you for sharing those wonderful pics. Those are bling. :) I too think those tubes will smooth things out a bit, not too much to make is butter, just enough to spread. :) I really like those very very special speakers too. What a fantastic setup. You should take the C22 out and run it...
  4. dj_AmTraX

Mini Disc Players? Anyone?

Funny that you say that. Thats exactly what I used mine for. Great for cutting mixed tracks to transfer to CDs. :yes: Oh, forgot to mention that I have a Mini-disc Walkman too. Works GREAT!
  5. dj_AmTraX

Mc 60th hits Gizmodo

If I didn't already have a C22ce version, I would be very very interested in this combo. I hope Mc will make a set in standard version.
  6. dj_AmTraX

Mini Disc Players? Anyone?

I have a Yamaha MDX-793 sitting around collecting dust. I run it once every two weeks just to keep the juice flowing. It looks like this.
  7. dj_AmTraX

Mc 60th hits Gizmodo

Please do an unboxing pictures/video. I can't wait for your write up. :)
  8. dj_AmTraX

iTunes Genius

Windows or Mac? Try this: go to the itunes store menu at the top and then click on turn off genius.
  9. dj_AmTraX

Sony CDP-X55ES Pics

They sure don't make them the same anymore.
  10. dj_AmTraX

Advice sought - MC30 or MC275 ?

You'll be very happy with a Mc275MK-V, trust me.
  11. dj_AmTraX

Mcintosh Guilt

I felt that way when I sold my MC352. Two years later I bought one again. A year later I sold it, again. Now I have a Mc602 in its place. I've decided not to sell any of my McIntosh gear unless I'm dying on a death bed.
  12. dj_AmTraX

MR88 Tuner

I have to see it in person.
  13. dj_AmTraX

Mc 60th hits Gizmodo

http://i.gizmodo.com/5192714/mcintosh-celebrates-its-60th-anniversary-blasts-tube-amps-into-the-21st-century Audiophiles across the world have their minds blown as McIntosh upgrades two classic home audio components in the "Classic Systems" limited release. I'd be more excited if I had...
  14. dj_AmTraX

looking for a great cdp or dac

Go with a MCD500 and be done with it.
  15. dj_AmTraX

Rip my DVDs to hard drive & manage in iTunes

I couldn't get Front Row to play the Handbrake rips in 5.1 surround. I really didn't want to use any other media app because Front Row is easy and nice looking, easy for the rest of the family. Ripit rips the DVD to VIDEO_TS with all DVD functions and Front Row plays nicely with the files...
  16. dj_AmTraX

High-end video processor for Mac Mini or Apple TV?

Your opinion on this issue. Will we get enhanced video performance if we were to connect our Mac Mini or ATV to an high-end video processor. Would it yield any benefits? Here are the specs of this machine. $2500 USD. Denon’s DVP-602CI video processor and HDMI switcher solves two vexing...
  17. dj_AmTraX

I did a side by side. Handbrake is not as perfect as Ripit, but it's what I use for iPhone & iTunes. I now use the Ripit rips on the big screen via Front Row. The rips are much faster(3x) than Handbrake.
  18. dj_AmTraX

Rip the commercial DVD with Ripit (www.ripit.com) or Mac the Ripper. This will create a VIDEO_TS file. You can point the file to where ever you like. Get the artwork for the movie on the web. www.slothradio.com/covers is a good start. Save the artwork to your Mac. Make a copy of it and...
  19. dj_AmTraX

Mcintosh MS750 vs. mac Mini for music SERVER

Check out my post here on how to get movies to your iTunes, all your computers and iPod Touch too. http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=219445
  20. dj_AmTraX

Mcintosh MS750 vs. mac Mini for music SERVER

Setting up the Mac Mini is the most time consuming part. I have a 500gb hard drive in mine for muisc and a 2 TB Firewire hard drive for Movies attached. All movies are played in Front Row. Music are played in iTunes with iPod Touch as remote. Mini connected to a PS audio DAC Link III for...
  21. dj_AmTraX

No issues with VLC. Installed and closed app. Handbrake did the rest. The only problem I had was 5.1 DD surround playing through optical out. Of all the great things Apple does this is the one thing I hate them for. itunes and Front Row does not support 5.1 DD. Apple wants you to buy Apple TV if...
  22. dj_AmTraX

Sennheiser HD 800 Grado PS1000 w/ McIntosh

Put a link here so we can find it. :)
  23. dj_AmTraX

Handbrake puts the file on your desktop unless you tell it not to. You then drag the file into the iTunes logo. iTunes will open and import the movie and place it in the movies section. You can then delete the file on your desktop. The meta data can be change in iTunes "get info" when you right...
  24. dj_AmTraX

Back to the Future II screen shot taken from my MacBook Air. I love this movie. :) Not too bad for 1989 movie. Sorry for posting so many pictures. I am just very happy with the results. I used Handbrake all the way. I love being able to take everything on to my iPhone.
Back
Top Bottom