Search results

1. ChuckP

Former Lurker, new member

Thanks, yeah its hard to find something wrong with this former flagship receiver besides the video inputs and black face, It was gone through about 10 years ago and I haven't touched it since, I would love to go all silver face vintage but just can't justify the cost to find something that would...
  2. ChuckP

New Budget Audio tower, that will hold Large Vintage Receivers?

I got one of these as I wanted a very stable isolated turntable platform. (134Lbs) Not as many shelves as you were needing, but its a rock.
  3. ChuckP

What TT's do you folks have

SL5100, I have had it since 1979. Took it in for a tune up a couple of years ago and just needed a little cleaning and lubrication. With a good solid platform, I can't imagine a reason to change.
  4. ChuckP

HPM 100's for sale in Akron Oh area.

Those are the coveted 200w HPMs and he's dropped the price to $175. Profit for some mid-westerner.
  5. ChuckP

Wow, this is an active forum. I have a 2nd addiction and have spent quite a bit of time on car forums. This one is truly active in comparison. Thanks for the great welcome. Hopefully I won't post foolishness. Thanks!
  6. ChuckP

Thanks for having me. Portland Oregon area. I've been using your information database for a few months as I rekindled my HiFi passion. I started out back before I was 10, learning from my dad and his Dyna 70, PAT, KLH system (early 60's) In the 70s and 80s I ran through quite a few systems...
Back
Top Bottom