Search results

1. J

Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

I'm in love with your Yamaha and Cerwin Vega setup.
  2. J

Yamaha M-85 Slightly Disappointing?

[/URL][/IMG] Yes, that's correct.
  3. J

I understand your point, but I have 4 M-70's that's playing very well and one MX-1000U that's not, I personally will stay with what's working, to me that's 4 to 1 I like the odds of the M-70's.
  4. J

This is a very clean looking system.
  5. J

Comment by 'Jeff Daniels' in media '20171001_152151'

Wow I truly like this, it's pretty cool.
  6. J

Vintage gear that makes you say "Wow"...

All playing on my Cerwin Vega SL-12, & two pairs of Re38's
  7. J

TWO PIONEER TURNTABLES PL-530 & PL-550 YAMAHA- K960 dbx Cassette deck, EQ GE40...
  8. J

TEAC X1000R ONKYO M-506RS & P-306RS
  9. J

My 7 month old system

I just added two new audio pieces to my system today Onkyo M-506RS and P-306RS.
  10. J

My 7 month old system

This is how my system sit's today, I like the way this is setup over all.
  11. J

Cerwin Vega Thoughts, Help, Questions

I just purchased another set of Cerwin vega's Re38 in mint condition tonight.
  12. J

Pioneer PL-530, 550, 570 Owners, Lets Talk

I just so happen to have two Pioneer turntable at this time, the PL-530 & PL-550.
  13. J

Cleaning sealed volume pot in Yamaha 5-50?

This is the inside of the Yamaha C-50 Preamp. I did remove the screws from the back of the volume pots, pried it open in each section and cleaned it. While opening my second Yamaha C-50 for cleaning, I found that the volume pots are not sealed there's opening on the side facing the metal, so...
  14. J

Love your setup, is that a Pioneer PL-550 turntable? I have the same turntable.
  15. J

$500 or less amp...what would you look for??

Yamaha M-70's I found 2 for 350, 1 on Craigslist and the other on ebay for 175 each. I I'm very impressed with the Yamaha Amplifiers myself.
  16. J

My 7 month old system

The answer to your question would be a big fat YES, I do have feedback problems when play music through the speakers close to the turntable, and I can move the speaker around they're on wheels, but I came up with a better solution, when listening to the turntable I use just the front speakers in...
  17. J

My 7 month old system

I added a few new pieces to my system, Fosgate Audionics FAP T1 Preamp, Yamaha K-960 DBX Cassette Deck and another Monster Cable Power Conditioner.
  18. J

I would agree with you if my two M-70s didn't sound so good compared to MX-1000, the bass was fine, but mids and highs were lacking. I used the same inputs from the M-70s and the 4 Cerwin Vega 15s and the sound was like night and day.
  19. J

I've been on vacation since my last post returned and actually had time to hook up and appreciate my new MX 1000U, now I personally know exactly the feeling you have about M-85. I hooked it up played it through my Cerwin Vegas and I found myself lacking mids and highs, it wasn't as crisp as my...
  20. J

My 7 month old system

This is how my system is set up now.
  21. J

TEAC X-1000R RTR Pioneer PL 550 Turntable Cerwin Vega LS12, LS15 and Re 38 YAMAHA GEAR- MX-1000u, 2 M-70's and M-50 amplifiers. 2 C-50 PreAmplifiers, K-903 tape deck, CDX-510u cd player, Ge 40 EQ. T-70 tuner, and DSP-1. New Pieces to my system= Yamaha K-960 dbx Cassette deck, Fosgate FAP T1...
  22. J

My 7 month old system

I've seen these speakers on the Cerwin Vega Forum, I like the concept but they would have to be made with black cabinets for me.
  23. J

My 7 month old system

Thanks
  24. J

My 7 month old system

I've heard of John Dunlavy many years ago, thanks for the history lesson and pics of some very beautiful speakers.
Back
Top Bottom