Search results

1. BakedTater

Yamaha P-(X)50 Turntable DIY Maintenance Thread P-350, P-450, P-550, P-750, P-751, P-10, P-20

I couldn't track down any deoxit locally but found some CRC QD Electronic Cleaner. Looked online and found that they're both hexane-based and that it should work the same. And it worked! Thanks for your help Rey! I'm still considering ordering the spare, any recommendations for other parts...
  2. BakedTater

Yamaha P-(X)50 Turntable DIY Maintenance Thread P-350, P-450, P-550, P-750, P-751, P-10, P-20

I tried working the dial through its full range for a little while, then got it centered at the correct speed. When dialed to the desired speed, it plays well for a bit, then speeds up and slows erratically to the point of bending the pitch. If I set it just a tad fast it keeps a consistent...
  3. BakedTater

Rey, Thanks for all the info. I've got a P-550 that functions well with the exception of the pitch control/motor speed. It tends to run just a tad fast, and when I dial it down toward the sweet spot it speeds up erratically before eventually reaching the speed at which I started. I've never...
Back
Top Bottom