Search results

1. Amplifierz

New score, Infinity Quantum 4 :)

I just acquired these gorgeous Quantums. One thing that i noticed right away is that they have the later 'Polycone' woofers. I checked immediately that they were Watkins and not a standard 12 inch woofer. Fortunately the first was the case, they are Watkins 902-1180 woofers. They sound real...
  2. Amplifierz

Elac EA101EQ-G stereo amp with BASH?

Hi guys! Thinking bout upgrading my stereo system with a new compact amp. Then i saw this lil bad boy. A nice compact design based on BASH tech, i thought they only used that in plate amps and in-car audio? Anyway is there somebody here that has some experience with this particular amp...
  3. Amplifierz

Yamaha P-2200 Champagne Version

Hi guys, a guy recently put up an Ad for a champagne colored Yamaha P2200 and claims it is superrare. I have never seen one in champagne i give him that, but how rare is it really? He asks for 1000,- euro's. That is 1134,- dollars. I think that it is a lot of money, even for a champagne p2200...
  4. Amplifierz

Exclusive M-3 service manual wanted

Hi Pioneer freaks. Normally i don't lurk in these corners of the forum.. but! A good friend recently bought a nice Exclusive M-3 power amplifier. After a short test run on his JBL L212 loudspeakers we went to open it up to check out the insides. Just as i expected a few capacitors were bloated...
  5. Amplifierz

Yamaha A-1 score (possible resto)

Hi guys, managed to score a Yammie A-1 stereo amplifier for the not so hefty sum of 110,- dollars. It was a bit of a gamble, the seller didn't have any information regarding the state of the amp nor did he post any photo's. His asking price was very reasonable so i made the jump. When it got...
  6. Amplifierz

Yamaha C-4 preamp failure

Hi AK'ers. I have a C-4 preamp providing my M-4 with juice. But it doesn't do the job like it is supposed to. When i turn it on 1 channel fails, i have to turn it off and turn it on again a few times for it to work. I have recapped the thing and redid all of the solder work. I think the problem...
  7. Amplifierz

Rotel RA-1312 revision

Hello guys! Currently working on a Rotel RA-1312 amplifier. But in my infinite wisdom i forgot how to connect the Transistors back on the heatsink. (Which cable goes where) Is there anyone here that can provide some pics of the heatsink with transistors,?
Back
Top Bottom