Search results

1. ebaztec

Toshiba reciever sounds "tinny" and small

I've been continually working and cleaning the knobs and switches. It seems to be working but I'm still losing and regaining one channel. Seems to be in the tape/monitor switch. I might also take a second look at my RCA wires
  2. ebaztec

I did clean and excersize them. I'm not getting any scratching or crackling from them. I could hit 'em again.
  3. ebaztec

I just discovered while attempting to hook it up to my newer Yamaha as a pre-amp to an 8-track deck...I'm only getting one channel. The one channel sounds decent through the Yamaha but it's only putting out one side. However, it does put out sound through both speakers just not in the headphones...
  4. ebaztec

Thanks, for the input. I'll check the transistors. BTW, I've plugged in headphones into the front jack and the sound is just as it should be. I may need to tear into the speaker boxes. Possible I have two bad woofers?
  5. ebaztec

Inherited my grandfather's Toshiba SA-735. I cleaned the face and knobs and it looks great! I found two blown output fuses and replaced them. I get sound now but the sound is small like it's playing in a tin can. All of the functions and switches appear to be working properly but the sound isn't...
Back
Top Bottom