Search results

1. J

Fisher 400 Tube / JBL L-88 Novas

Hello, I inherited my grandpas Fisher 400 tube and his JBL L-88 Novas when I bought their house last April. I had new RCA tubes put in the tube about a year ago. The JBL's sat in my now living room for about 15-20 or more years unused, they were more of a furniture piece in the living room. The...
  2. J

External FM antenna for multiple receivers

Hello, I currently have a Fisher 400 tube (FM only), Marantz 2230, Marantz 2270, and a 1963 Nordmende Mikado-Stereo Ch=4/675 console with AM/FM/and Shortwave. My question is this, is there an external antenna that I can purchase that all of the above could run off of, if so, does anyone have...
  3. J

My grandpas old speaker box

Hello, I recently purchased my grandparents house and audio was a huge passion of his as well as mine. It ultimately brought me here. I inherited his gently used JBL L-88 Novas and I had his Fisher 400 Tube receiver restored as well as a full restoration of a Marantz 2230. My question is, he...
  4. J

Headshell Question - Technics SL-1300

I have an SL-1300 and I'm looking to purchase a Nagaoka MP-110. I was shopping on LP Gears website and they offer an "LP Gear Ultimate Nagaoka MP-110 Set." It is their headshell with the cartridge mounted and aligned for you. Does anyone have experience with that? Is it worth it? Should I keep...
  5. J

Garrard AT 6 MKII

Hello, I'm wondering if a Nagaoka MP-110 Phono Cartridge would be compatible with a Garrard AT6 MK II. Thanks in advance.
Back
Top Bottom