Search results

1. skeal

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Begin of my weekend (almost 6 pm): Toe Fat - Two Great!
  2. skeal

Hello from Germany / Bavaria where the beer comes from

Hope the best for your whish :-) Oberschleißheim is almost the next city to mine ... just about 10 miles from here. Grüß dich zurück! :)
  3. skeal

Listening chair/loveseat/couch - what are you rockin'?

Thank you all for the nice words :)
  4. skeal

I've been on a trip home and made a little detour to St. Georgen. Normally it's a little bit far away :) Perhaps I will get back there the next years by chance :-)
  5. skeal

Danke :) Na dann schau ich mal, dass es ein dauerhafter Finger mehr wird. Gruß in den Schwarzwald ... Immerhin hab ich das Dual Museum schon besucht ;)
  6. skeal

It sounds like klingon (Star Trek) to me :) Nothing to do with german :) Northern German beer ... well ... taste something like Erdinger (weissbier - wheat beer) ... don't know what other german beer you have in Iowa :) But yeah sometimes it's good also. It's kind of "fight" sometimes between...
  7. skeal

That's on of our rooms in the cellar. I like the wood on the ceiling... And it wouldn't really get any higher without :)
  8. skeal

It was better then than it is now ... Perhapts because I was younger and haven't had that problem with standing up next day ;) But it's getting more and more annoying because of too many people out there...
  9. skeal

Thank you all! The recent threads are already great for killing time at work :-)
  10. skeal

What TT's do you folks have

Currently active: Dual CS 601 Then there are 701v1, 1229 etc
  11. skeal

Yes it's F.C. Bayern München :-) I know that ü isn't used in other countries :-)
  12. skeal

Yeah was funny :-) Despite not being a huge soccer fan I prefer Bayern München. Trapattoni was a good example for German-Italian cooperation :rflmao:
  13. skeal

Just wanted to say hello to all of you after my first post in the listening space section. I'm from south Germany where the Oktoberfest is - Munich (I Guess some of you know it :beerchug: ) The music in my listening room is mainly on vinyl and the gear for playing it is also more vintage from...
  14. skeal

Thank you for the welcome! Wanted to search for a welcome thread to say hello :-) This is the front but the turntables (Dual 601/701 v1) are in brown consoles now. And the changed seat of course. The amplifier is a Yamaha CR-2020 and the speakers Heco Professional 650
  15. skeal

My "new" couch für my room ... Was part of my parents couch back in the 80s/90s :-) Still like new and much more comfortable as the ikea seat was
Back
Top Bottom