Search results

1. M

Pioneer CS-63DX/CS-99 15" woofer and CS-63DX grills?

Ive had them for a month or so now and have checked thrift shops regularly and CL and FB Marketplace daily with no luck. Seems that Wichita, KS isnt the happenin spot for vintage speakers unless you make it to estate sales on the first day which is hard with a 1st shift 5-130 job. Is there a...
  2. M

Thanks for the advice! I knew AK banned people trying to sell products and services on your forums thats why I was unsure as to if this was allowed or not and if so, where to post it. From what Ive read and seen in here so far, I do believe there is a considerable difference between the 63 and...
  3. M

Picked up a JVC vr-5535x

Just picked one up for $25 at a garage sale. Needs a little cleaning but the veneer is about 8/10 and unit powers on with all working lights. Anyone ever come to a conclusion what a fair price for these are and what to expect out of it?
  4. M

First time creating a thread on here as Im a newly registered AK member. Forgive me if this isnt the place for this but as the title states Im looking for a 15" pioneer woofer (PW 384A) and a set of grilles. I recently acquired pair of CS-63DX that I saved from going to the dump and other than 1...
Back
Top Bottom