Search results

1. R

Fine Records from Northwinds

Again I am impressed with the quality and value of vinyl that I have purchased from Northwinds. He conservatively grades his vinyl, fair prices and quick shipment with secure packaging. Not much more you could ask for! Thanks.
  2. R

Markshan - Great AK Seller

Hi All - I have often purchased records from Markshan and am finally getting around to leaving some feedback. Every single time I buy records from Markshan, the product exceeds my expectations. The vinyl is conservatively graded, the pricing is fair, and the packaging is excellent. I just...
  3. R

cloneofkane ~ Great Seller of Vinyl!

Two records I purchased from cloneofkane just arrived and exceeded my expectations. Fair prices, easy to work with seller. Thanks!
  4. R

Sansui AU-20000 doa after "restoration"

Hello all, I am hoping for some recommendations on what steps to take with my problematic AU-20000. I recently purchased the amp knowing that I would be sending it out for a recap/restoration after I had a chance to enjoy it for a few weeks. It performed very well for two weeks, then I packed...
  5. R

Moving a Klipschorn?

I am considering purchasing a pair of used Klipschorn and I believe I have done most of the homework but I really am overwhelmed with how to move these monsters. Can I break them down at all to help with the weight? Can I lay then on the back? The side? I would love any advice and maybe some...
  6. R

Sansui SP5500 Crossover recap question

I have a pair of Sansui SP5500 speakers and I would like to recap them as I have heard how that can make for a great improvement. I have searched the forums for recommendations regarding replacements but I haven't found anything for the particular caps that this crossover contains. The...
  7. R

Marantz Problems - Please help!!!!

Hi All, I have learned so much from you all just reading but now I have an issue I am going to ask for you help to resolve. I recently bought a beautiful Marantz set: Table - 6300 Tuner - 2120 Preamp 3250 Amp 170 DC I enjoyed it for about 3 months until last night when I tried to listen to...
Back
Top Bottom