Search results

1. leerob

Kenwood KR-7050 Intermitent Sound

When I have this I use a wood chop stick and start prodding components to see if I can get a reaction.
  2. leerob

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

Free is always good. Congrats!
  3. leerob

Yes I did do that. The channel is dead. I will add it as soon as I get it back. Thanks for the help.
  4. leerob

Marantz 6200 cart

Looking for a cross for shure cart maybe? Right now it has the AT13EA.
  5. leerob

I deoxed everything. Thanks for all the help. I took it to the shop. Lol
  6. leerob

I did, Rob. I also noticed the reason my lights are not working is they have no voltage to them. This thing is starting to get to me. Lol
  7. leerob

Very nice clean job. :beerchug:
  8. leerob

Nothing changes, Rob.
  9. leerob

Signal on the right side of the board. None on the left.
  10. leerob

Haven't checked that yet, Rob. I ran out of gas tonight. I'll hit her again tomorrow and check.
  11. leerob

Well after tracing the signal I still can not find why the left channel is dead. Does not show any signal at the meter. Cleaned all the pots best I could. I found no signal at the out put transistors for the left channel.
  12. leerob

Great! Thats all I needed to know. Looks like this will match up with my SR 525 tt.
  13. leerob

Don't know much about Sansui. Didn't know if the 8080 had unattainable parts. I'm really hoping he has the source switch set wrong or something. He said he bought it with a house full of furniture at an estate sale.
  14. leerob

Looking at a 8080 tomorrow. Guy says the left channel stopped working. What do I need to look for?
  15. leerob

New here, thanks for the add. Here is one I just picked up a few weeks ago. Rob
Back
Top Bottom