Search results

1. Tigerpaw07

A Little Obsessed?

Thanks!!
  2. Tigerpaw07

Need help with a vintage Pioneer Cassette Deck

Thanks! Looks like that is what I'll have to do. I could pull it apart and fiddle around with it but it is too nice of a deck for me to take a chance on messing up.
  3. Tigerpaw07

Yes, the auto stop works. Thanks, looks like I'll have to send it to Mark to have a look at.
  4. Tigerpaw07

A Little Obsessed?

Great video! Thanks for posting.
  5. Tigerpaw07

Hello From KY, USA

Hello, it is a Pioneer CT-F9191. I've onily been in KY two years as of today. It is a great place to live especially for the kids.
  6. Tigerpaw07

Hello From KY, USA

I just added this beautiful cassette deck that I got from a thrift store for $70! Looks like it will need a little work though but not much.
  7. Tigerpaw07

Thanks, How do I get in touch with "mark the fixer"? I am new here.
  8. Tigerpaw07

A Little Obsessed?

Right now I am adding to a really nice (in my humble opinion) vintage and modern component system so my focus is there. This little one might be really nice in the garage though!
  9. Tigerpaw07

Hello All, some really great links and help here! Thank you so much!
  10. Tigerpaw07

i found this wonderful Pioneer CT-F9191 at a thrift shop and talked them down to $70.00 for the unit. It has the wood surround and when I bought it all the buttons worked. However just yesterday FF and REV no longer works. It still plays well, all the lights work and there is nothing else's...
  11. Tigerpaw07

A Little Obsessed?

I cant tell you why but I am obsessed with this vintage Sony Stereo Music System HP-188 BSR Turntable no speakers. It is for sale on my local Craig's list. Doe anyone know anything about these?
  12. Tigerpaw07

Hello From KY, USA

I am a little closer to being completely done with this restoration. I found some beautiful brass AR tags for my AR94's. In my opinion the metal tags look so much better on the black grill cloth than the stock plastic tags. Now a sanding and re-staining of the walnut tops and this phase of my...
  13. Tigerpaw07

My Goodwill and Salvation Army System

Excellent! I love the thrift store finds.
  14. Tigerpaw07

Hello From KY, USA

I had a pair of AR93's in the late 80's. I absolutely loved them. I'm probably going to sound like an old fart but I'm not all about the sound that came out in the late 90's. It seems all pushed to the high and low ends of the spectrum and has only gone further along that path to the present...
  15. Tigerpaw07

Wiring Question

That is exactly what I was wondering about. Thanks!
  16. Tigerpaw07

Wiring Question

Thanks all for the great replies! Devon
  17. Tigerpaw07

Hello From KY, USA

18. Tigerpaw07

Hello From KY, USA

This shows the progression of restoration. The AR's were in much worse shape than I was lead to believe when I got them home and could actually remove the 360° grill or sock. To be fair the seller did say that one maybe two of the surrounds would have to be replaced. In the end I had the...
  19. Tigerpaw07

Hello From KY, USA

20. 42AB8A35-29B9-499B-BF64-D51CBE989C3F

42AB8A35-29B9-499B-BF64-D51CBE989C3F

The condition of the AR94's was a lot worse than I expected.
  21. Tigerpaw07

Wiring Question

Thanks Eric, That is exactly what I did do, so Ill just keep with that set up. Especially as the AR94's are thirsty for power and 6ohm's. I appreciate the feedback. Devon
  22. Tigerpaw07

Hello From KY, USA

I will as soon as I get home! I have great before and after pics. I still have to sand and re-stain the walnut tops.
Back
Top Bottom