Search results

1. N

JBL C-38 estate sale find

So I snagged this pair of C-38s at an estate sale kind of on a whim. I figured they were worth the risk given the price. The crossover in one of the speakers appears to be dead so I welcome any advice you guys might have. When i feed the tweeter directly (at extremely low volume, very briefly...
  2. N

CR-440 left channel weak

So I have really nice looking Yamaha CR-440 but the left channel is weak. Increasing the volume gets some sound out of it. I've done the usual deoxit routine several times. I even removed the front panel to get at the pots and switches better. Incidentally I get no scratching or missing signals...
  3. N

Ar-4x woofer color

I picked up a set of Acoustic Research AR-4X speakers from an estate sale recently. They sound great, but the woofers are different colors. One is black and the other is beige. Is that normal? The both have square magnets, though one has what appears to be masking tape around the magnet frame...
  4. N

Phase Linear P-530 tweeter options

Hi guy! I've come into a pair of Phase Linear P-530s. I've scoured the forums so I know that they're Pioneer-built and all that jazz. I can confirm there are Pioneer logos on the back of the drivers. The original owner replaced one of the tweeters with a Radio Shack Realistic tweeter. Given...
Back
Top Bottom