Search results

1. Cobra301

The Official *Technics SL-1200* Owners Club

I was using the 702 as my main surround receiver, but after a move, it was just too much and I've moved it to my home office upstairs. I'm still doing as much side by side with the two turntables as possible. I know that the 1200 should sound better, but that 120 is doing pretty good. I...
  2. Cobra301

Yup! It's an Onkyo TX SR 702. I'm running two PSB Century 500's as mains and a 15 inch Klipsch reference sub. The sound from one turntable to the other is mixed for me. I had a really bad stylus on the 1200 that I replaced (I've been using it literally all day now) and it sounds fantastic...
  3. Cobra301

I'm new to the club, but found this today and thought I'd join up :) I had an audio technica atlp 50, upgraded to the ATLP 120, and then traded a friend some speakers for the 1200 MK2. He was a DJ and used it for a while. The original cartridge was a Shure M44G, but it was in bad shape, I...
  4. Cobra301

My journey begins

Hello everyone, just wanted to stop in and say that I will be lurking reading and asking for a bit. I have just started building up my collection. So far I've got: Sony STR VX-4 receiver Nakamichi CR2A tape deck Pioneer CT-W770 tape deck Technics AT PL50 record player All these are running...
  5. Cobra301

My poor old Nak 681ZX is on it's way to PerryinVA for repair.

I am completely new to this forum, but came across this thread looking for help with my deck. I just bought a Nakamichi CR2A deck, seems to work fine except the right channel audio is very low, almost non-existent. I am going to continue to search through these forums, but if Perry is still...
Back
Top Bottom