Search results

1. jborders

What tickets are in your pocket? (What's the next concert you are headed to?)

-- Tony Bennett, November 4th in Baltimore -- Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas show, November 30th in Washington, DC.
  2. jborders

What songs do you want played at your funeral?

Entry procession = "Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me", Elton John Exit procession = "Hair Of The Dog", Nazareth
  3. jborders

Songs that stab you right in the heart.

"I Don't Care Anymore" by Phil Collins. I was going through a messy breakup in college with my then girlfriend when this song was popular. I used to crank up the volume and sing out loud. Quite cathartic. "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me" by Elton John The entire "What's Going On" album by...
  4. jborders

Your last record/album

20th Anniversary Edition - 1 red album and 1 yellow album. Seeing them in concert on June 9th. Really looking forward to it.
  5. jborders

What tickets are in your pocket? (What's the next concert you are headed to?)

I've got tickets to Gomez in June and Greta Van Fleet in July, both in Washington, DC. Also in June we'll be in Denver for vacation and got tickets to see Barenaked Ladies, Better Than Ezra, and KT Tunstall at Red Rocks Amphitheater. Really looking forward to it.
  6. jborders

Fiio X3 II

For an extra $60 you can add a Fiio A3 Portable Headphone Amp which really juices things up. I have the X1 player with this amp, and really enjoy listening to the combo.
Back
Top Bottom