Search results

1. FiXXXerX

AT-LP120-USB ... I WILL fix this thing

UPDATE! -- I worked on the turntable this weekend, added RCA's, added a ground port for a banana clip, pulled the old wiring and replaced it completely, and lo' and behold it WORKS! :D
  2. FiXXXerX

Hi there from FL!

If it is, then you have good taste ;)
  3. FiXXXerX

Hi there from FL!

It's crazy all the rain we've had recently... we needed it bad!
  4. FiXXXerX

My humble entry to the 'system' space

Thanks for the kind words! :)
  5. FiXXXerX

AT-LP120-USB ... I WILL fix this thing

So I picked up an AT-LP120-USB off of craigslist for $50 and have been going through the process of repairing it. The guy who had it before me removed the pre-amp and was experiencing a loud HUM and couldn't get it to go away. I worked on it over the weekend, cleaned up the previous...
  6. FiXXXerX

My humble entry to the 'system' space

Here is my current setup, minus the turntable as it's currently torn apart on my workbench waiting for me to do some more soldering. I currently have a pair of Infinity Primus 250's that I found with blown tweeters (I didn't know this when they were purchased :/ ), some Klipsch Reference...
  7. FiXXXerX

Hi there from FL!

I've lurked these pages for months (maybe even years) but I recently had an opportunity to purchase my first turntable and set up my entertainment center after purchasing my first home. I've stuck with mostly used gear that I've found and have had a lot of fun searching through the forums to...
Back
Top Bottom