Search results

1. T

Empire Royal Grenadier 6000

I found a set of Empire Royal Grenadier 6000's in really sweet shape in a Salvavtion Army Store for $16.00 (we were actually looking for end tables) when I spotted them. I got them home and cleaned them up and wired up and I think they sound pretty nice and they do keep up with my Heresys as far...
  2. T

Getting restoration work done

I just got contacted from a man about doing a restoration on my 2270 while it sounded promising I was having my doubts when someone contacted me as said he wasn't legit. It was Kevins Marantz Restorations out of Wisconsin, he had alit of pretty pictures as well and I do know people can do that...
  3. T

Marantz in need of help

I'm new here and not really sure where to start except to get rigbt to the problem. I have a 2270 that has started to crack when I try to get some power out of it when I have the remote speakers on plays fine in Stereo with just the fronts on but does it when just the remotes or all 4 are...
  4. T

New Here

I'm not sure how this works. Hello Everyone, I'm new here and not sure how this works so I need to figure out how to start a thread. I've been a big music and stereo lover since I was a kid in the 60s growing up to Mary Robbins and Johnny Horton and and the great Johnny Cash among others then...
Back
Top Bottom