Search results

1. C

Sansui QRX-6500

Howdy fellow AKers....so listening to vinyl led me to my affection for the vintage equipment. Now that leads me to questions and knowledge from the group about acquiring a Sansui qrx 6500....working condition for $50. Started off with budget in mind, have a Kenwood 3100 tt.. KR750 receiver...
  2. C

Seeking some advice

Howdy AKers.....so just getting into putting together a vintage system.....and had a Kenwood kd3100 turntable hooked up to a kr 750 receiver....then I came across the behemoth KR 9600 I was able to pick up for $200.....I think I got a good deal.....I have yet to test it...picking it up thus...
  3. C

Love my vinyl, and now learning how to truly enjoy the sound of vinyl.

Love my vinyl, and now learning how to truly enjoy the sound of vinyl.
  4. C

Vintage vinyl newbie

I felt the same way, especially when I met the guy that bought them in 1974 and he told me they were light used for a few weeks and have just been tucked away since the fall of 1973.....I just hope they pair up well with the kr 750 I have coming.....we'll shall find out soon though!
  5. C

Vintage vinyl newbie

Well I picked up the set if KL-777's today....haggled some more since I had to make the 80 mile trip to pick them up....so $50 and cost of fuel....I think it was a good score....the older gent I bought them from purchased them in 73...he even had the instructions pamphlet! ...and he told me they...
  6. C

Kenwood turntables can we see what you have and tell us pros and cons.

Recently was able to pick up a kd 3100 for $50, and that got started to build the system around it. Had to clean it up the interior and throw a new headshell and what not on it. So now I have a kr 750 coming and going to pick up a pristine set of KL 777 tomorrow morning. Can't wait to get it...
  7. C

Vintage vinyl newbie

Hey folks, new to the forum and to the vintage stereo world....although have been listening to vinyl for several years on box store turn table. Anyway, seeking guidance and opinions on what I got in mind.....keep in mind my wife is restraining my budget. A) Picked up a Kenwood kd 3100 tt...
Back
Top Bottom