Search results

1. P

Found a really nice copy of Ray Charles live in Concert

That is awesome man. I know what you mean. I miss the small movie theaters with no cell phones. I will always remember the Punk Rock shows that I was involved in. Nothing beats getting to talk bands and hangout afterwards. Yes I am a Punk but I know great music. I like blues, jazz, country...
  2. P

have a listen for yourself
  3. P

I also got 2 Stepphenwolf LPS covers look like they've seen better days but they play beautiful
  4. P

Anywhere from a $11.00 to 20.00 bucks. It sounds beautiful with no distortion
  5. P

How do I move the thread?
  6. P

Okay I will move the thread
  7. P

Two weeks ago I managed to score a nice clean mono copy of Ray Charles live in Concert 1964 at a thrift store. I paid $1.50 for it. Took it home and played it with no pops crackles just really nice clear audio. Does anyone know what's it's worth?
  8. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

I also have a Sansui P 11T turntable hooked up it is pretty decent. I want to get a better turntable deck
  9. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

I love it I have some cheap speakers hooked up to the receiver. I will get some decent speakers for it soon.
  10. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

I just took an eraser scrubbed the junk off the board and used rubbing alcohol to clean it
  11. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

I have the stereo receiver working now with no popping or crackling sound
  12. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

Thank you I will do that
  13. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

How do I take care of the rust on the board
  14. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

There's rust on the circuit board and a bad cap
  15. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

There's rust on the circuit board. I have one bad cap too. When I found it my Autistic brother plugged it in and hooked up small TV speakers into the speaker terminals when I told him not to plug it in and it was raining when I found it. So he probably blew a Cap out
  16. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

I found out the problem parts of the circuit board is burnt out and corrosion on the circuit board too
  17. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

Thank you I will do that. I want to upgrade the lights to green LEDS
  18. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

Thank you there's is old worn out electrical tape where the fuse is. Plus the speaker wire input terminals are dusty and dirty. I am hearing cuts and static from the speakers
  19. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

I do think that the control pots needs to be clean
  20. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

Thank you I will call him soon. When I cleaned out the dust inside the receiver I was the only one who's been inside there in 38 yrs
  21. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

I live in Adams Massachusetts. I have a techs number from a local antique dealer it's the his tech. Do you think I should call his tech?
  22. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

I don't have any experience but I have fixed TVs and video game consoles
  23. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

24. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

this the problem I am hearing
  25. P

Dumpster MCS 3207

It does work
Back