Search results

1. Graphicalman

IMF owners thread!

Hi Mavesan, Great news that you can complete the project and pleased that I was of some assistance. Post some pictures if you have any and let everyone know how they sound when you have finished. Graphicalman.
  2. Graphicalman

IMF owners thread!

Hi Mavesan, Your project sounds very interesting and I am not sure if the attached circuit diagram will help. Graphicalman.
  3. Graphicalman

Pics of your listening space

Hi, What amplifier are you using, it is not familiar to me here in the UK, but it looks like it may be Revox from the general design. I still have a Revox B77 half-track in the loft and hundreds of hours of tape, it has not been used for over 20 years, perhaps a project for the winter months to...
  4. Graphicalman

Pics of your listening space

Hi everyone, I have only been here a few days and wow what a wonderful site, a total mine of useful information where I will be spending many hours of enjoyment reading comments and messages, but most of all the wonderful images that people have been sharing - keep it up and thanks everyone. So...
  5. Graphicalman

IMF owners thread!

Totally agree, that is why I have kept mine for 40 years and the reason why they deserve the very best treatment to celebrate their birthday. Keep your fingers crossed all goes well - as they say watch this space! Graphicalman.
  6. Graphicalman

IMF owners thread!

Thanks for the encouragement to get on with the job and the offer of help if I get stuck. No doubt there are others reading our conversation and of course I will welcome any comments to date and in the future. Graphicalman.
  7. Graphicalman

IMF owners thread!

Hi, Thanks so much for the information, while awaiting parts I will study your guide thoroughly - I have ordered the parts and also a new de-solder iron (see picture) as I cannot find mine from years ago. I have set aside the weekend to do the work providing all parts arrive on time. Also I will...
  8. Graphicalman

IMF owners thread!

Hi and thanks for replying, I will order them this afternoon so that I will receive them before the weekend - guess what I will be do this weekend! Do you have any pictures or links which show what I am letting myself in for. Thanks in advance, Graphicalman.
  9. Graphicalman

IMF owners thread!

Hello and good afternoon everyone, Can anyone give advise if I am ordering the correct capacitor pack from Falcon Acoustics for my IMF TLS80 Mk I. I have selected the Alcap 2% plus the P/E capacitors as well - is that correct? See attached photo of the order. Thanks everyone, Graphicalman.
  10. Graphicalman

IMF owners thread!

That would be amazing if you have the time and thank you very much in advance. Yes, I do have access to a solder iron - in my teenage years I used to love undertaking Maplin's electronic construction projects, so yes I have experience of using one, although probably a little rusty but will soon...
  11. Graphicalman

IMF owners thread!

Wow, that was a quick response. I totally agree with you on hearing and have looked at the Falcon Acoustics website - in fact they are only a couple of hours drive from myself - I also noticed that the expense for the components is really affordable - perhaps this is something that I should...
  12. Graphicalman

IMF owners thread!

Hi and thank you for the welcome. My TLS80's are all original MK I's with stands and no modifications have been carried out. I still have the original purchase receipt (£400) from when they were delivered back in 1977. They have never given me reason to doubt their performance or seek out a...
  13. Graphicalman

IMF owners thread!

Hello to everybody here, Stumbling upon this forum site is a real joy and before joining I read every single post in the IMF owners threads - such a mine of useful information - I must first say a huge thank you to everyone who contributes. I am currently celebrating (if that is the correct...
Back
Top Bottom