Search results

1. JR DePlateau

Revox BX-350 speaker pair, any thoughts?

Good afternoon and happy coming holidays to everybody! Just wanted some quick insight if anyone was able to provide me with any information on these speakers that I came across. Now, the seller seems to have some delusional pricing going on in their mind, but given the number of messages I...
  2. JR DePlateau

My 1st reel-to-reel, Sony Model 101 Tapecorder

:jump: So, I was digging through a pile of vintage SUITCASES at the local thrift (I find the beat up ones and use em for like-sized old power tools), when I came across a smaller (13"W x 10-1/6"D x 6-1/2"H), heavier (approx 19 pounds) suitcase, which would've been a perfect match to a recently...
  3. JR DePlateau

TAE Ronette styli info??

Happy Friday! I have a question regarding TAE Ronette stylus/needle compatibility. I've done a few online searches, but still am unsure of what I'm looking at. A local seller has a lot of "2-300" TAE Ronette styli/needles. They come in a red case with multiple drawers, I'm assuming from a...
  4. JR DePlateau

Pioneer SX 8000

Good morning! I just came across a pioneer SX 8000 for sale in my neighborhood while searching on the "OFFER" site (am I to avoid naming sales platforms?) Anyhow, description reads, "Everything 100% Perfect!", which I'm sure is a stretch. The picture shows the unit powered up, with all lights...
Back
Top Bottom