Search results

1. Mark Wickins

NAD 2100

hey guys and gals its Stump the Dog, so here is the situation, I just purchased a NAD 2100, 99 cents, shipping was 40 just to throw that in, I havent got it yet, gets delivered nect Tuesday, so the problem apparently is that is has distorsion on both channels, I am assuming that the problem...
  2. Mark Wickins

Canton CT-80, white finish.

hey chaps and chapesses, Came across some Canton CT-80 speakers today, has any one got experience with these great looking speakers, im looking to replace my Advent Legacy speaks for something that has some refinement in the sound delivery, im running a NAD 7175PE and Adcom GCD 575 which are...
  3. Mark Wickins

Cd player please,

Im looking to add to my 80's set up, NAD 7175 PE and Advent Legacy front end, phono is technics with audio technica, so cd player recomendations please, and no morern stuff, im all about early stuff✌️
  4. Mark Wickins

NAD 7175PE teardown

hello AK peeps, I just ordered some caps for my 7175, has anyone done a cap replacement on one of these and have any tips on the teardown of the amp, I havent taken a detailed look at whats involved yet but know everything is jammed in quite good and I think the board I need to get to is the one...
  5. Mark Wickins

NAD 7175pe recap, HELP

So I just purchased a nice 7175, cleaned all the moving bits and replaced the 4 big caps, I am thinking of replacing the other important caps but not sure which to replace and how difficult this is going to be, looking inside it appears everything is jammed in quite tight with some complex...
  6. Mark Wickins

Newbie to Audiokarma

Hello everyone, well im new to audiokarma of 3 weeks, already utilized a thread to re furb some Advents, great site. Mark
Back
Top Bottom