Search results

1. musicgeorge

Fisher 500TX recap roadblock

Hi Guys, Hope all of you are doing well and safe. Back trying to recap and restore my vintage gear, I am currently working on recapping my Fisher 500 TX, love the unit, first I worked on the Power Supply Board, recapped most electrolytics, checked and all was fine, slightly lower volume on right...
  2. musicgeorge

McIntosh C22 power supply multi-cap question

Hi there, Again in need of important advice. I'm restoring the power supply section of my McIntosh C22, bought the 3 can multi caps, and already installed two of them, i.e., the 50/50/50 and 1200/1200 section, but with the third one before installation came some doubts: I bought a 40/40/20/20...
  3. musicgeorge

Problems with Fisher FM 100B

Hi all. Here again with another issue. I'm restoring a Fisher FM 100B, did the usual replacements, selenium rectifier changed for new silicon unit. Some caps and resistors as well. Here are my main two questions for you and problems: a) When tuning in a stereo signal, I get a weird noise, like...
  4. musicgeorge

Help!! Marantz 2325 restoration

Hi there, Restoring a Marantz 2325, all was going great, recapped several boards, much of this thanks to the several posts and discussions here. Leestereo, etc., and it just sounded awesome, but - a big but here - one channel was much higher in low volumes, and I listen to this Marantz much of...
  5. musicgeorge

Marantz 2325 restoration, again.

Hi there, Restoring a Marantz 2325, all was going great, recapped several boards, much of this thanks to the several posts and discussions here. Leestereo, etc., and it just sounded awesome, but - a big but here - one channel was much higher in low volumes, and I listen to this Marantz much of...
Back
Top Bottom