Search results

1. caniggia00

New from the Azores Islands

Thank you guys, since last year Delta Airlines has a daily direct flight from NY to Ponta Delgada.. come and enjoy a truly natural environment with lots of cool places. We love music around here! :-D
  2. caniggia00

Nothing here on the island, I'm buying everything off eBay. :-P
  3. caniggia00

Wow, I have now realized my first post, was from 2017... big quest since today. I have finally started my long awaited project, I've put together a Pioneer SA-7100, a Technics SL-1500 and a JBL L26 Decade. The turntable is still on the post, arriving from France to the Azores, but I hope...
  4. caniggia00

Yep.. these guys all together are just a bunch of hope and inspiration! :)
  5. caniggia00

Perfect match... help please

Thanks again :)
  6. caniggia00

Yeah, I also read so much about those speakers. I first decided to connect the L86's to the SA-8100, but after some forums found that the L96's are a big step above the previous. Do you guys think I'll need any pre-amp between Thorens 160 TD and the amp, or between the amp and the speakers...
  7. caniggia00

I'll definitely follow all your leads and keep on learning through the forums. I was very interested in the L96 cause a friend of mine will sell two units, I just needed to go to the mainland Lisbon and get them with me to the island.
  8. caniggia00

These Danish guys are awesome in almost everything.... very expensive for me I believe. Do the Boston Acoustic A-70 sound better than the JBL L96?
  9. caniggia00

Thank you both for your latest replies. I'd like floor speakers, and I perfectly understand speakers are like women :) For me it's much easier to get a girl than to get a nice pair of speakers... ehehehe Anything that will pair with the SA-8100 with no major issues, plays a warm sound on the...
  10. caniggia00

Can you recommend any decent pair of speakers for the SA-8100?
  11. caniggia00

I'll have a look on those BostonAcoustic CR 65's, never heard of it actually, but if you say it will be a perfect match to my set I believe. Tkx!
  12. caniggia00

Hi guys, I live in the Azores Islands (middle of the Atlantic), so I can only buy via Internet, Germany or the US probably. My top budget is $500 for the two speakers. Tkx!
  13. caniggia00

Dear members, I'm setting up my first ever project, and I've decided to buy a Thorens 160 TD that will connect to a Pioneer SA-8100 amp. Now I'm struggling with the perfect speakers for this set... I believe I've read to many forums and posts and it got me all confused. I'm searching for a...
  14. caniggia00

Dear members, Just joined this awesome community, been here reading during the last weeks and this is an amazing place. I was born in 1978 and grew up listening to my father's records. Got tired of "old" stuff and got my first digital stereo when I went to college, a Sony EX-66... Years went...
Back
Top Bottom