Search results

1. freebird914

Dream come true with issues

Still here ... Life sidetracked me for a day ... Found a Yamaha 797 which was on the Boses recommended list ... Hopefully will get here soon ... Since I am a manual person is there a Service Manual for the Bose Speakers V maybe a service manual for the EQ ... I have some training in Electronics...
  2. freebird914

Thank you the foam looks great !!! ... That makes me feel better !!!! I had a great conversation with the person who I bought these from ... I alway wanted a set and now I have them ,,, working on getting a better receiver for these now ...
  3. freebird914

Lost in Bama

Thanks all in Montgomery at this time
  4. freebird914

Series 5 ... How do I check the foam surrounds ... Current receiver will not allow use of eq... so I need to acquire one for these .... Right now I really just like the looks ,,, LOL ... Need to get them powered ... Always wanted a set
  5. freebird914

I finally found a set of Bose 901 speakers with EQ and stand's ... I need a new receiver and need find correct way to wire up these ... Always dreamed of having a pair since the 70's ... Any suggestions on receivers with phono capability ... Thank you
  6. freebird914

Lost in Bama

Good day, Just a quick intro ,,, Love music all styles looking for help and need some questions answered. Hoping to gain knowledge and increase the pleasure of this Hobby. Currently in lost in Alabama ...
Back
Top Bottom