Search results

1. K

Help with an HH Scott 330A - No FM band.

Greetings, I have an HH Scott 330A receiver. everything works fine, including the AM band, but the FM band is dead silent. Antennas attached, fuses check okay, de-oxit on the band selector and other controls. Any hints as to the next most likely places to check would be appreciated. Thanks, Kurt
  2. K

Any data bases for cartridges/Stylii out there?

I buy a lot of vintage turntables and other audio equipment. Many times I buy them just for the old cartridges and stylii (sometimes they're worth more than tables). Problem is, many of them are older models that were superseded or haven't been made in so long that there's no data to be found on...
  3. K

SX-9930 rebuild and some general questions

Wasn't sure which forum was most appropriate for this. Since I'm about to try and refurbish an SX-9930 (939) I thought the Pioneer forum might be best. I picked it up at a yard sale. It's in amazing shape and I want to keep it for my main personal set. I was told it stopped working after a...
  4. K

Transistor question?

First time post - long time lurker i have a general question about transistors (BJT type). I'm a novice, currently refurbishing a Pioneer SX-9930 i picked up at a yard sale. i' m clear on the NPN/PNP, post order, etc. I was searching fora source for 2SC2240 transistors, i was under the...
Back
Top Bottom