Search results

1. highping

What's your latest audio purchase?

Yes please, I always like to see what the nicer gear looks like inside. Best regards, Bob/highping
  2. highping

What's your latest audio purchase?

Pssst.... take a pic with the top off. Please...:)
  3. highping

Receiver and Amp nudies! Post them if ya got them!

Elan D1650/D1651 S/N 000071
  4. highping

Local Speaker Choices

Those Frazier cabinets look really solid, on the other hand the Klispsch are newer and likely have better "parts". I'd end up buying both. :p
  5. highping

It pays to recycle

Nice grab! Those are some well built pieces, congrats! :thumbsup:
  6. highping

How about some back yard nature pictures?

Walking the dog tonight and came across this huge salamander. Most others I've found (under things) are about the size of my thumb length wise. This guy was strolling across the yard. Brought him in the house and had the wife (try to) hold it for a pic.
  7. highping

Receiver and Amp nudies! Post them if ya got them!

Crown Micro-Tech 1200 Impressive output numbers.....
  8. highping

Hafler DH-500 when shouldn't I pass it up?

I was fortunate enough to find one (that worked) at a local pawn shop. Picked it up for $300 + sales tax. It sits unused, of course, hoarders gotta hoard. :biggrin:
  9. highping

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

It came without the inner and outer platters. Believe it or not I happened to have an inner platter that I found years ago and had no idea what it belonged to. Anywhoooo, after looking at the cost of replacing the outer ring, replacing parts on the power board, and possibly having to replace the...
  10. highping

Another lousy turntable at the recyclers (sarcasm). ;)
  11. highping

Hifi hoarder cleanout

Thanks for sharing your story. You've got lots of nice gear there.
  12. highping

thoughts on market price for classic audio equipment?

My bad, pretty sure it was a typo. Probably meant to type SX-1980. :)
  13. highping

Agreed, but is there a SX-1950? Lux Man said: "wow! you guys are in a totally different league than myself to even entertain a SX1950 at $4500."
  14. highping

I've owned a SX-950 and a SX-1050......but I've never heard of a SX-1950?????
  15. highping

Update: Was able to pick up a whole set that belonged on a SA-818 and they fit.

Update: Was able to pick up a whole set that belonged on a SA-818 and they fit.
  16. highping

Picked up some nice cables today. A few are from Tara Labs- namely a set of RSC Master Generation 2 speaker cables. Found a set of speaker cables that look like Koestsu clones (no markings on them).
  17. highping

Hey PhooBar, Didn't find any Technics knobs in my collection. Do you have a source for some...

Hey PhooBar, Didn't find any Technics knobs in my collection. Do you have a source for some? Best regards, Bob
  18. highping

Haven't checked my stash yet. :)
  19. highping

Almost didn't go to the recycle center today. Glad I did. Picked up the following: Kenwood KR-3070, Marantz SR-8500, Sherbourn LDS-1645, Integra DTR-70.6, Technics SA-616, JBL PB-10, Sony DTC-500ES, Onkyo P-3060R, Elan Audio Video Controller, Elan Digital Power Amplifier, Sansui SR-212, Dynaco...
  20. highping

With the remote even! Congrats. :thumbsup:
  21. highping

Found a nice pair of Monitor Audio Bronze BR2's yesterday at the recyclers. One of them has broken terminals and is missing the jumpers. Not bad for $5. :D
  22. highping

Nice build on this Pioneer A-717. Happened to be at the Recycle Center when it got dropped off along with a Polk Audio Sub.
  23. highping

Well I fell down another rabbit hole…..

You have a knack for tripping and falling into some great gear. Congrats! :thumbsup:
Back
Top Bottom