Search results

1. Suribachi

TEAC E-2A Bulk Erasure Spool Adapter

Hi - I recently acquired a very nice TEAC E-2A bulk erasure, but it didn't come with the NAB reel spindle adapter. Any suggestions or ideas on what I can use in its place? Thank You
  2. Suribachi

Vintage NOS/sealed tape

Hi - Getting back into open reel recording after 40 years or so... I performed a search but couldn't find anything specific regarding whether vintage NOS/Sealed audio tape is a viable option to the new tape by RTM, Burlington and ATR and if being "still sealed" actually means anything vs used? I...
  3. Suribachi

European Plug Type Help

Hi - I'm hoping someone can identify what type of 220-240v plug end is typically found on stereo equipment sold for use in Germany? I believe it is called a Schuko two prong plug but I'm not sure if it is a Type F or Type C plug or if that matters? I bought a Sony TA-F707ES integrated amp, which...
  4. Suribachi

Integrated Amps w/4-speaker A, B, A+B capability

Hi - I'm hoping I can get some information regarding options on the above. I currently have a Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum integrated amp setup with 2-pairs of speakers connected in parallel - 8-ohms. The speakers are Ohm Walsh 4 and Ohm Walsh 3XO. According to the amp manufacturer, it is more...
  5. Suribachi

Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum I - 4 speakers?

Hi - I tried doing search but didn't find what I am trying to get answered and not requiring me to be an electrical engineer to understand - "how can I connect two sets of 8-ohm speakers (Ohm Walsh 4 & Walsh 3XO) to my Rogue Audio tube amp which only has one set of speaker outs. I emailed the...
  6. Suribachi

Audio Technica AT-111EPM cartridge

Hi, I'm trying to find out some information regarding this cartridge but I'm not having any luck. It is not listed in Vinyl Engine's database and google'ing isn't bringing up much either? I believe it is an MM cartridge. Wondering if it is/was a decent cartridge? Output? Load? Mass? Are genuine...
  7. Suribachi

Wondering if it's my cartridge setup or ????

Hi - I have been using a Denon DP-57L turntable with a Denon DL-110 cartridge for a year or so and just yesterday I also setup a newly acquired Yamaha XP-3 turntable into the existing system. I installed a new Denon DL-110 cartridge on the Yamaha. Love the Yamaha. However, I am hearing much...
  8. Suribachi

AKG P25MD/24 Cartridge

Hi, I'm hoping to get some thoughts and info about the cartridge in the title. I recently purchased a Yamaha PX-3 turntable fitted with this cartridge, minus the stylus... I am not familiar with this brand cartridge and wondering if it is worth trying to find a NOS stylus for it as a backup or...
  9. Suribachi

Opinions on this transaction

I just purchased a vintage Denon power amp and preamp online from another website's classified section which was described as in excellent condition. Paid $1500 for the pair. The power amp was serviced and re-capped. I spoke to the seller (has brick and mortar stores) and he described their...
  10. Suribachi

DENON straight Tube Pipe Tonearms

Hi, I own a Denon DP-57L turntable with the silver straight tonearm pipe tube with the attached black lamination head shell. I assumed this tonearm was a PCL-57. I would like to buy another one - exact same. But I am a bit mixed up - I have seen two different models of straight tonearm pipe...
  11. Suribachi

Turntable restoration (recapping) recommendations

Hi, I am considering having my 36 year old Denon DP-62L turntable recapped before I begin to have issues. Living on borrowed time at this point. Can someone please recommend a reliable and reputable place to have this service done? Hopefully, having had previous experience using them. I would...
Back
Top Bottom