Search results

1. R

Rega Owner's Thread

I have on my goldenote bellavista(stillll) that annoying rb-250based technoarm, but to be honest ,i think it's crap and replace it with a audiomods or jelco 750 one or buy a rega rb330 ,just to hear the sound of a standard one, but probably the jelco, since i can put it on my technics sl-1200mk5...
  2. R

New vinyl is expensive

The whole audio-industry lives in a bubble. Look at the price of the new technics sl-1200, compared to the one companies ask for a mk5 ,m2, nos or even used. That's higher then the 1500euro for the brand new model. Now i have to say that the motor and things are quite degrated on the brand new...
  3. R

Help with new integrated amp

Well i bought a cheap yamaha a-s300 since my amps have no output protection, but opening the yamaha got me suprised on the used parts and overall buildquality which is higher then a pioneer and the soundquality was very nice on sonus-faber venere 3.0 and could drive hin easily to quite a loud...
  4. R

New vinyl is expensive

Well, compared paying 12euro for the downloading of an 'cd quality' album on qobuz......, i just have the 20euro/month version, i find nice 180grams newly remastered vinyl, more value for my money, and often you get a nice poster with it:). But new cd's costs the same. For sure i hear sometimes...
Back
Top Bottom