Search results

1. Justcuz

Does yours do this?

When I'm on the internet using a cell phone and I get near my reciever it starts making static or crackling type sound until I move phone away.Reciever is playing CD player thru tape 1.I have had many recievers and never had this issue.Any similar experiences or reasons why would be appreciated.
  2. Justcuz

Qrx9001 f2624 board swap

I have the hood off a dead 9001 comparing it side by side to a restored machine.Both are silver chassis one is missing serial numbers so I can't give production dates. I see f2634 boards are a little different.My dead 9001 was stored since 1982 and stays in protection.If I pull f2624 boards...
  3. Justcuz

Qrx9001 or big gseries?

To restore or replace.I have a qrx9001 that needs all the usual work but nice condition.For my ears and money for now should I just find a g9 or so and be happy.I have a 5500a in main rack now and love it.I have two 5500 that never have issues.Very well built.I've had a g6700 Very nice.I'm...
  4. Justcuz

Who loves there qrx 5500a

I'm listing to my qrx 5500a reading about my sick 9001.All kinds of love for the other quads.I love the build and sound quality of my 5500a.It may be lower wattage on paper but large in life and great sound.It sits playing flawlessly while my 9001 is in pieces.Over all a very well built reciever...
  5. Justcuz

When looks matter

I'm sitting listing to sting thinking how incredible it sounds while I whatch my sound shaper and other lights flashing thinking how lovely and then I look at my speakers..I love this combo in my ears but my eyes not so much..My Rega ela sound fabulous with my fisher xp55b blended in just great...
  6. Justcuz

Dream eq

I came across this the other day and fell in love and i thought the three I run were nice..having trouble with pics I'm tired.lol but I'm on ak before sleep priority first.check out sony eq 900es and u909es spectrum anylizer.if there's a prettier one than that id like to see it
  7. Justcuz

New member and love it

Just a quick shout to a great community.you all rock one way or another.
  8. Justcuz

Quad fever

My qrx5500a will be here in a week! Full service and ready for the journey thru the music collection.I've had several sansui no quad experience.I hope I'm not disappointed..I shouldn't its a sansui..feel like a child night before Xmas.
Back
Top Bottom