Search results

1. luke85

vn-35he SAS

im thinking about getting an SAS stylus for my shure v-15 type three cart but i read the cart must be realigned due to the SAS having a shorter cantilever ? this true or am i good to plug in & play ? cheers.
  2. luke85

a discovery

when i moved house last october & was moving my amp to the new house i found a envelope attached underneath the amp, opened it & its the schematic diagram. was this a common practise by sansui to have diagram's attached under their amps ?
  3. luke85

whats your christmas drink ?

heres mine
  4. luke85

your favourite christmas movies

here are a few of mine
  5. luke85

problems playing 45's on my thorens

turntable i have is thorens TD 160 mkll, when i try to play 45's i get a clicking/scratching sound, its only when playing 45's this happen's, LP'S play fine
  6. luke85

the stooges fun house-best sounding reissue

since i dont have the funds for an original copy im going to have to settle with a reissue, any suggestions ? cheers
  7. luke85

ALIGNMENT PROTRACTOR for SME 3009 series ll improced

which protractor do i need to use for this arm ?, ive downloaded this single null point from vinyl engine or do i go with the double null point ?
  8. luke85

mounting screws for shure V15 type 3 cart

won one off ebay but doesn't include the mounting screws, what size screws do i need to mount the cart ? thanks
  9. luke85

AKG P8ES cart

was given this cartridge the other day from my uncle,doesn't have the stylus,can't find much info on it, what it like ?, is it a top performing cart ? , is it worth looking for a replacement stylus ?
  10. luke85

your favourite music documentary's

so what are your favourite documentary's on artists/bands that you like ?, here my favourites so far rolling stones: gimme shelter bob dylan: dont look back beatles anthology the doors: when your strange the doors:mr mojo risin oasis:supersonic
  11. luke85

websites to buy bootleg vinyl

now that discogs have banned the sale of bootlegs, im now trying to find alternatives, ive found one ''musicstack'' but is there any more websites out there that have a good selection of bootlegs ? cheers
  12. luke85

cartridges best suited for SME 3009 Series 2 improved

at some point down the line like to get a new cartridge, i heard shure v-15 type 3 is a good match but what other cartridges are there that would suit well for the SME ?
  13. luke85

problems withy my sansui AU-888

ive had the amp now for a a year now, worked fine until a few weeks ago, im hardly getting any sound from the right speaker channel,wondering if anyone would know what the problem could be ? thanks
  14. luke85

greetings from the uk

hello, been into vintage audio equipment now for over a year, joined this forum to gain good advice/knowledge & just have a good time, my current set up is turntable:thorens TD 160 B MK 2, pickup arm:SME 3009 series 2 improved, cartridge pickering xsv 3000, speakers KEF'S 104, amp: sansui AU-888
Back
Top Bottom