Search results

1. Analog-Steve

Recommendations for NorCal repair for Pioneer SX-850 receiver?

I just picked up a Pioneer SX-850 receiver to go with my PL 530 turn-table. I'm having some problems with the 850 and am hoping for some help. It sounds fine when I play music without much bass. However, when there is some heavy bass, my subwoofer rattles like it's blown (it is not) or cuts out...
  2. Analog-Steve

Anyone in Silicon Valley and Bay Area?

I live in the East Bay, by Walnut Creek. Can you recommend anyone local to take a look at my Pioneer SX-850 receiver? The bass cuts out on heavy bass. Here is thread with more info: http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/pioneer-sx-850-help-newbie.785097/
  3. Analog-Steve

Pioneer SX-850 help (newbie)

I tried it with two different subs. One was powered, the other was passive. The problem persists even when I crank up the gain.
  4. Analog-Steve

Pioneer SX-850 help (newbie)

I just picked up a Pioneer SX-850 receiver to go with my PL 530 turn-table. I'm having some problems with the 850 and am hoping for some help. It sounds fine when I play music without much bass. However, when there is some heavy bass, my subwoofer rattles like it's blown (it is not) or cuts...
  5. Analog-Steve

Comment by 'Analog-Steve' in media 'PIONEER SX-850 + PL-530'

I have the same setup (minus the headphones). It looks great...I just got the SX-850 Receiver and need to do some work on it to get it back to it's original state. Have you had any problems with your SX-850?
Back
Top Bottom