Search results

1. S

Sansui AU-819

If anyone is interested in this rare Sansui AU-819 AMP & PREAMP. The opening bid is $464.99. https://www.ebay.com/itm/192339210673?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
  2. S

$40 Vintage Altec any good?

Here is the picture of them. No model # listed. Wondering if they're worth making an offer for?
  3. S

Help me pick a preamp **

Adcom GTP500 (not Mark II) for $60 OR Hold out and wait to grab a Kenwood C1 or C2 for ~$100 on Ebay Setup: Amp: Kenwood M1 Speakers: Boston Acoustic HD9s (currently trying to meet for sale) Tuners owned: Yamaha CT-610II and Fisher RS-2002 Budget is tight. I know it's probably not the...
  4. S

Boston HD9's

Seller is asking $50. Says they work and have original drivers in them. I can't tell if there are scratches or dings in the wood due to bad picture quality. I could always refinish it anyways. How much are they really worth. Also, most importantly....what do they sound like and what would...
  5. S

Pioneer CS-88 overhaul

So I just purchased a pair of the CS-88s for $30 in fair condition. Veneer is peeling off on the corners and some sides. I think only the mid-range is working on one of the pair; and the other one I haven't took the grill off to check. Needless to say, they don't sound good. So from the...
  6. S

Vintage or not?

This guy is selling these for $25, asked him for the model # and he just says he doesn't know. Claims they work good and just too big. Might be a long shot, but can anyone tell what they are? Or if they're vintage/good quality. I zoomed in on the one that shows the speaker layout better.
  7. S

What shall I offer for these items? Pics*

So today we hit up flea markets, garage sales, and thrift stores (nothing left at the shops). I purchased a Kenwood M1 stereo amplifier for $25 at a flea market though. Has a few scratches on top and powers up. Just gotta go home and test it on some speakers. Good deal? Then we came across...
  8. S

What Kenwood receiver is this?

I've probably tried searching every vintage model Kenwood has made and cannot find one that looks like this. Some lady is selling it locally and asking $45 for it.
Back
Top Bottom