Search results

1. Te-Te

Member jimfet has passed - RIP

Oh No!! I just did a search in North Carolina and found this. This person passed away on the same day that Jim was last seen. :( i really hope I'm wrong, but this is too coincidental.
  2. Te-Te

AK Member Binkman has Passed.

It is with a heavy heart that I must tell everyone that another AK Member has passed away. Jeff (aka) Binkman reached out in a PM on September 21, to say he was battling a nasty case of pneumonia. He said they did all they could for him and were sending him to hospice. Looking at some of his...
  3. Te-Te

Birthdays Today

@ehoove Now that we are up and running again, hopefully if you have the time, we can fit in a few Birthdays today? Looks like there are a few to celebrate their B-day's today.
  4. Te-Te

Any Good?

Can anyone tell me if this collection of PSB speakers are any good, and what the value of all this is as a set? Pair of Image T5 (with boxes) Pair of Image B25 (with box) Pair of Image B15 (new in box) PSB Subsonic 5I powered subwoofer (no box) Pair of speaker stands and a piece for subwoofer to...
  5. Te-Te

IPADave has passed away.

It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you all that our AK brother Dave has passed away. His girl Elaine contacted me today to let us all know that Dave passed away peacefully on Saturday. He had been battling cancer since around March of this year and sadly could not beat it. I met Dave...
  6. Te-Te

Red Alert: Has anyone dropped off gear at Stereo Surgeons

It seems the owner Ken Bernacky of Stereo Surgeons has passed on 12/26/20 and all gear is being sold off, without getting a hold of any customers. He had a lot of people's gear in various storage units in East Hartford, Connecticut. The storage units will be auctioned off also. I spoke to a...
  7. Te-Te

Congratulations HarmanKardon #1 Notable Member (Most Messages)

@HarmanKardon :banana::banana::banana:Congratulation HarmanKardon :banana: :banana::banana: :beerchug: You are now our #1 Most Notable Member:beerchug: * Most Messages *...
  8. Te-Te

50K Milestone HarmanKardon

@HarmanKardon Chris, :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: Congratulations on reaching 50K :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: You are one of the finest people on Ak. A true gentleman!! You're Friend, Terence :beerchug:
  9. Te-Te

Has anyone ever heard of the band QUILL?

I was wondering if anyone has heard of, or maybe saw the band Quill. All I really know is it was a band from the northeast. I guess they played or even opened at Woodstock but the recording equipment wasn't functioning at the time. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Any recordings or...
  10. Te-Te

To Equalize or Not to Equalize

I'm wondering what are people's thoughts on using an equalizer in their system. I have always used one for recording and making sound adjustments for my speakers in odd shaped rooms. I'm wondering how people feel about the use of an Equalizer.
  11. Te-Te

Marantz 15 pilot light

How easy or hard is it to fix a non-working pilot light in my Marantz 15. Take into consideration I've never opened this thing up. Ever!
  12. Te-Te

Pioneer A-80

Would anyone know what output transistors are used in my sweet, lonely Pioneer A-80 ? The right output is fine and the left is not happy.
  13. Te-Te

Help needed

i am new to AK. I have an IPAD. How can I post a photo to go along with my thread? I am not good with computer's so I need my hand held, through the process. Sorry for being such a caveman. Any help would be much appreciated
  14. Te-Te

Floating Dual

i recently picked up a Dual 1019 with some other pieces. The TT seemed to be floating in the customized cabinet. Can I place this TT on a shelf or is this floating technique the way it must be used? This seems to be an old piece, just guessing late 60's or very early 70's.
  15. Te-Te

Bozack Attack

i was wondering if anyone knew what I can do to stop the back of my Bozak Speaker Cabinets from shedding. Without ruining the originality of them. Not sure if there is an original coating on the back panel. It seems to be tiny pieces of particle board ? I can rub off.
  16. Te-Te

Bozak Speaker Wire Connection.

can anyone tell me what I can use for replacement on the back of my Bozack B-4000A, where the speaker connections are. The (plastic) ? Piece is broken where the metal posts are attached. Also what is the best Speaker Wire Guage to use with these? I have just received these and have not hooked...
  17. Te-Te

Happy to be here

Hello my name is Te-Te, I received ownership of Marantz Model 15, Model 7T and Model 10B with a pair of Bozak B-4000A Modern speakers. All original one owner system since New. I will have many questions and am very happy to know there are many out there willing to take their time to help out...
Back
Top Bottom