Search results

1. T

My first setup with the help from audiokarma :)

Nice looking rig there! I recently picked up a NAD 7140 and am really loving it. Blows my newer Yamaha receiver out of the water. Enjoy!
  2. T

Speakers to pair with NAD 7140?

I'll check that thread out! Funnily I just moved from York PA to New Hampshire about 6 weeks ago. Used to get up to Carlisle every once and awhile! Need to troubleshoot a finnicky issue where the right channel won't kick on unless you push balance over to it and up the volume a tad. Probably a...
  3. T

Thank you so much for weighing in on the amp and those B&Ws. Reached out to the seller, see what happens! So my current setup is a Yamaha RS-500BL paired to those ubiquitous Pioneer SB-22LR bookshelfs. Listening to them back to back on both receivers it is incredible how much more detailed...
  4. T

Sorry to bump this again but I saw a pair of B&W 620i speakers on CL for $100. Sensitivity is 90db.. do you think these could be driven adequately by my 7140? Seems like the speakers are pretty well regarded.
  5. T

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! Been snooping around CL for some of those speakers. Man, prices have gone up I imagine in recent years. Heresys are running like 300-400 a pair depending on version. Paradigms are pretty hard to come by and expensive as well.
  6. T

Hey AK! Hoping to get some advice here. I recently picked up a NAD 7140 and am looking to get some suggestions for speakers that would pair well with it. Is there anything of that era or older that I should be snooping around CL etc for? Room: 15x12 living Budget: Sub $100 Music Styles...
Back
Top Bottom