Search results

1. FB night

First home set up need helpppp

From what I read, the 901 series 1 and 2 had non foam surround that did not rot
  2. FB night

Newer Dynakit PA-060 power transformer question

My experience with the old 7199 tubes, is that when it came time to populate my rebuilt amps with 7199 tubes, I had a stash of pulls I went through, looking for some pairs that were good and somewhat matched....what I found was I had a bunch of old junk. So any new builds get new boards that use...
  3. FB night

First home set up need helpppp

And then, everything got very quiet for awhile........lol.
  4. FB night

Has this Maggie bought the farm? (sorry, Bob)

Did you change out your rectifier tube?
  5. FB night

Noob intro

Enough room for everybody in wabbit hole, welcome!
  6. FB night

Jerry_ shipped me a nice package

Outstanding packing job and really fast shipping. :biggrin:
  7. FB night

APT Holman preamp notes

https://www.audioproz.com/AP.php?Article=95
  8. FB night

Infinity Renaissance 90 powered by ADCOM GFA 5802 Power Amplifier: 2-hour warm up time !!!

https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/looking-for-adcom-gfa-5802-service-manual-or-bias-settings.681967/ Amp probably needs serviced as well. Here is a thread discussing bias.
  9. FB night

Polk Audio SDA2 speakers

I had 2 sets of SDA2 speakers, both had crossover problems. On one set, the crossover in one speaker failed and could not be repaired, I purchased a used crossover and replaced failed one. On the second pair, someone previous had re-arranged all the wires, likely trying to get the SDA drivers to...
  10. FB night

Welcome to AK. Where are you from? The sx-1250 was my very first stereo receiver I bought new in 1976.
  11. FB night

Audio Mirror Tubadour V- a new standard in resolution, clarity and organics

Yahoo! Surely this will be a huge upgrade! :banana::banana::banana::D:D:D
  12. FB night

Polk Audio SDA2 speakers

F1nut, it has been a few years since I had a pair of the SDA2 speakers. Am I remembering correct that one of the tweeters does not operate unless the interconnect cable is in place?
  13. FB night

I prolly need one of those thermombulators as well. The young person at Menards assures me they have one in stock:p
  14. FB night

I hope you dont live near those high voltage power lines....
  15. FB night

What is my HH Scott 299D worth

At the top of your thread, on the right, it shows "Unwatch"and to the right of that, a little arrow. Click the arrow, and go to "edit".
  16. FB night

What is my HH Scott 299D worth

Is yours a 299d? Or do you have a 299c as well?
  17. FB night

KX-200 save

:music::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::music:
  18. FB night

Mcintosh Mr-71-Speaker recommendations

McIntosh MR71, 1963 to 1969. So at best, 55 years old tuner. What service has it had?
  19. FB night

MaxiPreAmp ii Tester Delay To Ship

New shipment date is March 6 now
  20. FB night

Truck sent some nice albums....

Professional packing, better than Acoustic Sounds even. Very pleased with what I purchased. Package arrived very fast. Great communication. This AK member does everything right!
  21. FB night

Seiji Ozawa passed away

No access here in USA to video?
  22. FB night

MaxiPreAmp ii Tester Delay To Ship

Received an update on my order this afternoon, after sending a message this morning. Was told it will ship next week, so I am hopeful.
  23. FB night

Adcom Amps

I found the GFA-565 to be a great match with my Vandersteen speakers, really brought them to life. Mine were said to have been rebuilt before I purchased them used, have not been in them to have a look. Worth restoring if they need it.
  24. FB night

Magnapan MG-1 underperforming

82 dB W/m @500 Hz and 5 ohm http://www.integracoustics.com/MUG/MUG/articles/speakers.html
  25. FB night

Magnapan MG-1 underperforming

The MG-1 were the first new speakers I purchased back in the 70s. I used them with my new Pioneer SX-1250 receiver at the time, 160 watts per channel. Took everything to a birthday party celebration at a park and recreation shelter. When I tried to turn them up a bit to rock, the tweeter section...
Back
Top Bottom