Search results

1. Miss Marantz

It's working! Thank you everyone!!!

Thanks to all the help I have received here I was able to fix the problem, turns out it was the selector knob. I cleaned it again , gave it some turns and instant glory! It sounds so good with the imperial 6s I can't wait for my Son to come home and hear it he is going to be so excited! I also...
  2. Miss Marantz

My formal introduction here!

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but have been into vintage audio since I was a pre teen. My Father was an audiophile and the audio equipment saw way more use than the televisions. did in our house. Most all my equipment was given to me by him over the years and he always serviced and...
  3. Miss Marantz

OK I am really getting pissed now!

Trying to set up a modest little vintage system for my Son. Started with a Pioneer SX650 hooked to some Marantz Imperial 6s. For one week everything was great and it sounded really nice. My Son was very impressed with it. Then it just died and went to hell. I bought it on the Bay as is so that...
  4. Miss Marantz

Attn Kenwood KR series owners!

Just got a KR 4600 for my Son and am using 14 Gage speaker wire. Can not for the life of me get it neatly into the speaker wire connection holes on the back of the receiver. The speakers are only like 4 ft from the receiver so would 18 gauge be ok? Thanks
  5. Miss Marantz

How can something so beautiful sound so ugly

I need your help. Bought these at an auction in S.F to mate with my Marantz 2325 stunning quilted maple and rosewood, handmade one of a kind speakers THAT SOUND LIKE CRAP! The highs are like nails on a chalkboard! I am going to have to have new speakers installed but they have to fit in the...
Back
Top Bottom