Search results

1. U

Ultrasonic cleaning solution, most are doing it wrong?

Perhaps, but i wouldn't use alcohol anyways. Its the other items of note.
  2. U

Ultrasonic cleaning solution, most are doing it wrong?

Just got a US machine, was probably gonna either make the DIY formula or buy what its considered the best vinyl cleaning solution company and product in the world. First, i decided to email them, get their opinion on what they thought I should use. I figured I would get some advice and a point...
  3. U

Big shout out, and new toy to check out.

I believe the speaker relay is indeed equipped. Not positive on the schematic glue on the bottom, will have to ck that out & get back to you on that one. Never even looked at the bottom I guess.
  4. U

Actually, he had "his guy" service the thing as well before getting it to me. So he hunted it down, ran around, prepaid for stuff, got it serviced, and shipped it to me. All for $0, just to help me out. He, as well as the receiver, are incredible. All he asked in return was just to cover what...
  5. U

You guys have a fantastic one hanging around over here. Huge thank you and shout out to Zim Bida, who lives about 5 hours from me. Had struggled improving in the receiver area, and he went above and beyond. Running around, paying for stuff, all because he's awesome like that and willing to help...
  6. U

Harman Kardon 730: Do vintage receivers get a LOT better for reasonable cost?

I have heard that the 680 and 690i's are actually the best sounding KH units. Anyone else have experience with those in comparison to the 730?
  7. U

Iowa Ebay - Killer Deal - KEF C75

Man, i am in Cedar Falls too, too bad i found this 3 years to late. haha. I wonder, anyone remember what they sold for? Looking at a pair in Cedar Rapids listed at $175
  8. U

Cornstock 2017 (Iowa/Midwest gathering) September 16

Wow, thx for the hospitality! Actually i am west of waterloo 20 minutes out by Dike, even closer i think. I will ck with the wife, kind of quick notice, but will ck and will pm you!
  9. U

Cornstock 2017 (Iowa/Midwest gathering) September 16

Wow, i just joined AK! From Wloo area. Pretty new to think about this? But i love the idea. I am pretty new to the hobby, but love it, as even my 2 kids are into it. Been great.
  10. U

Iowa checking in.

Haha, yeah, i was going to say, I thought i had that in the thread title? Anyways, thanks for welcoming me, I am on a few other boards, but have really enjoyed the knowledge on this one, so here I am! :beerchug:
  11. U

Record Cleaning: Developing the Best Possible Methods

Hey, I am new to the vinyl world, been reading and researching about this topic, but so much stuff, i just get confused on which way to go. I wish i could afford a machine but can not. Can someone please list the EXACT materials needed to do the process about that the historical records uses, I...
  12. U

Iowa checking in.

Hello all, just getting into this vinyl thing. Got an old technics QD 33 but it does a really good job. Already got a bunch of records, but had no clue about washing records. Hopefully playing them before doing that isn't disaster. Going to hit up thread that talks about that.
Back
Top Bottom