Search results

1. Grapdawg

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Thanks for the welcome! Nice place to find some new tunes to check out!
  2. Grapdawg

Tonight was why I love my audio and a tear in my eye

Thanks all, it's to bad the rest of the world couldn't embrace the way music can bring us all together!
  3. Grapdawg

Gotta say one of the most distinctive voices ever and an amazing career! Love Ozzy :rockon:
  4. Grapdawg

Anyone Familiar with these

Yea well I see tubes and it's like boobs and words are scrambled!!
  5. Grapdawg

Tonight was why I love my audio and a tear in my eye

Just spent 3 hours hanging out with my daughter's playing all sorts of music. Their favorites and mine. Just having a blast. Sometimes loud dancing and others hearing them tell me to turn it down. What a amazing night. I love it when they can play their music on my vintage crap and we all smile...
  6. Grapdawg

The Allman Brothers Band (fillmore east) Gotta get my fix
  7. Grapdawg

Absolutely I am glad I have this site because my dumb ass would of bid and been pissed. Thanks again larryderouin
  8. Grapdawg

Audio-Technica Electret Stereophones adapter

Anyone know where i can get a adapter for this? Or is it even worth it. I picked this up awhile back and i have been itching to try it. I have searched here and elsewhere with no luck. I would love to find a pair of phones for it but seems not much out there.
  9. Grapdawg

Klipsch kg2

Not bad condition for the price, surrounds look good. I won in auction and only one other bidder to compete with. One dust cap pushed in. I will be picking up this week, probably going to recap. Will post picks when get them home.
  10. Grapdawg

Fisher XP9S Rebuild help??

Yep for $7 they are worth refoam and caps to me. Never know i might be surprised! Good rainy day project!!
  11. Grapdawg

Thanks larryderouin, that's why I keep coming back to this site! Knowledge like that!!
  12. Grapdawg

Thanks for all the input! Greatly appreciated. Ok Im convinced they are not worth it. I think ill just save those for a rainy day project. I just scored a pair of klipschies kg2s for $60 so ill just give him those.
  13. Grapdawg

Klipsch kg2

Just snagged a pair for $61 hope i didnt pay to much?
  14. Grapdawg

well i bet you would by the looks of your sig
  15. Grapdawg

Cables for Klipsch Quartet

I use Access Series 12AWG CL2 Rated 2-Conductor Speaker Wire with my Quartets. If i could afford copper silver i would, but mine sound great so i don't mind. Just my 2cents.
  16. Grapdawg

:dunno: so your saying they are not for quality audio. you lost me at "Military type transmitter". please know im a nooby to this stuff
  17. Grapdawg

If someone here gets them then i would be almost as happy as i would if i did. So what the heck. They are new and there is 2. so what more could you ask for!!
  18. Grapdawg

Thanks I guess i should of shut my mouth. But hey my budget is not very high, so maybe someone here might score as well. Im sure they will go for way more then i can handle..
  19. Grapdawg

https://www.k-bid.com/auction/22436/item/24 Worth bidding up on these? I am in the market for some Tubies but cant afford the good stuff. But once in awhile i get lucky and win on local auctions.
  20. Grapdawg

What are you drinking now?

I will have to try that
  21. Grapdawg

OHH hence "Neat" DUUUH sorry i should of known.
  22. Grapdawg

Well that definitely helps. My only other options are to keep looking for some decent speakers cheap enough for my budget or I have considered giving him my Quartets. I would as i know i will get to enjoy them still but man those are my babies and would have a hard time parting with them. Im at...
  23. Grapdawg

Any Twin Cities Events Coming Up??

I thought i heard on the radio today there was a vinyl event coming up. I didn't catch the whole ad, but swear it was up and coming?
  24. Grapdawg

Tonight its (Dark Horse) Double Down Red Blend Yes its wine no haters please :D
Back
Top Bottom