Search results

1. Goofyfoot201

So a guy listed a pioneer 1280 for $300

Guy listed a pioneer 1280 for $300 on craigslist. I saw it an hour after it was posted. I sent the guy a text and he said I was in line and he would go down the line. I said, well, the truth is, that receiver is worth a few grand. He was like no way, I said, yeah, it's a nice one. Listing...
  2. Goofyfoot201

Besides Youtube HD-FLAC 24Bit

Where can I find some more music. No Turntable yet. There is some good stuff on Youtube but it gets old fast.
  3. Goofyfoot201

Make paper speakers look new?

I've just "restored" my old speakers. Well put new tweeters in and reconnected and resoldered where needed. They sound absolutely amazing. I was so pleased hat after 40 years of lugging these things around that they still sound wonderful. The paper looks old and dusty of course. Is there...
  4. Goofyfoot201

New From South Carolina

Just ordered a Marantz 2226B and refurbing the 12" speakers I bought in about 1979. I was in Brazil at the time and had a recevier called a Gradiente which would be a marantz type, Quasar QZ-90 speakers, a gradiente tape deck and gerard turntable hung from the ceiling of course. Can't wait for...
Back
Top Bottom