Search results

1. Metalhed

KR-7050 power issue

I am currently high bidder on a Kenwood KR-7050. The listing states that it doesn't power on. To me this could be as simple as a fuse or as tragic as a transformer. What other possibilities are there? I went to inspect this afternoon and was surprised to see that it had no external fuse. Bidding...
  2. Metalhed

Two issues- are they connected?

Sorry. It would not read any CD. Display shows 0 for the track count and nothing for index. Once open I discovered that the disc would spin rapidly for a time of 30 seconds or more then stop. If i closed the tray empty the drive would spin for a couple seconds then stop.
  3. Metalhed

Two issues- are they connected?

I have noticed on a couple of occasions recently that my Vector Research VCD 900 is lit up without anyone actually turning it on. Today I attempted to play a new CD and found that the unit would not read the TOC. I pulled the cover and went through some of the troubleshooting in the pinned...
  4. Metalhed

Does anyone recognize these?

Offered locally and the seller knows nothing about them. No identifying marks.
  5. Metalhed

Hello!

Been lurking awhile, figured I'd better introduce myself. Just an old guy from Michigan who misses the old two channel audio he grew up with. Currently enjoying my old Vector Research components through a pair of Paradigm Titan version 1s and some recently acquired Ohm E2 rescued from Goodwill...
Back
Top Bottom