Search results

1. Asaalah

This is Cindy, Joe passed away February 22. Thought I would let you all know. So, no more...

This is Cindy, Joe passed away February 22. Thought I would let you all know. So, no more beautiful cases I am keeping his email address.
  2. Asaalah

Where to buy custom cabinets for tube gear?

The problem with solid hardwood for heat producing equipment is that the wood tends to warp when it gets hot. Plywood is way more stable in those conditions…. Just saying….
  3. Asaalah

Nobel Prize in Literature for Bob Dylan!

Keeriemony, sounds like Thomas Hardy.:idea:
  4. Asaalah

Vintage film cameras

Back in 1969 I finally raked up enough green to buy my first slr, a Pentax spotmatic with a takurmar 50 mil f1’4 lens. Man,I was rolling. Then I made my mistake: I started reading popular and modern photography magazines. All the pro’s were using Nikon f’s. No way could I afford one so I stuck...
  5. Asaalah

Vintage film cameras

I just went through my collection of Nikon and canon slr’s the other day. I must have dusted and cleaned up at least forty different cameras. I have mostly nikons but I also five canon f1’s in the mix. Those early f1’s are heavyweights, probably more so than the nikons! Anyway, I love them all!
  6. Asaalah

Vintage film cameras

7. Asaalah

Another thread about custom wood cases from Asaalah

Thanks for the words, guys.
  8. Asaalah

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

September 17, 2017
  9. Asaalah

Fisher X-100 cabinet for 400-CX2?

Check out asaalah cabinets.
  10. Asaalah

Fisher X-100 cabinet for 400-CX2?

Hey guys, I build some fishers, Scotts, and marantz’s.
  11. Asaalah

New WC-1 case for my Marantz 125 tuner

Hey Steve, try some metallic paint
  12. Asaalah

Vintage film cameras

Ah, cameras with gears and springs. That’s what god intended.
  13. Asaalah

A shout out to this cab maker...

Thanks to you guys, I’ve got plenty to do before Christmas! Hats off to you all. Asaalah Joe.
  14. Asaalah

My Very Own Scott 272

Hey Dave, that’s a good looking spread you got there. Joe
  15. Asaalah

Vintage film cameras

Dude, now there’s a classic!
  16. Asaalah

Vintage film cameras

I forgot to list a few other rigs. Two Nikon f3 titanium’s, one Nikon FM2n (one of my favorites) And one that I lusted after as a young feller, a Kodak 814!
  17. Asaalah

Vintage film cameras

Geez! I’ve got one of those too.
  18. Asaalah

Everything okay?

Everything okay?
  19. Asaalah

Vintage film cameras

I don’t know much about the Nikonos but for years have threatened to buy one just to have one.
  20. Asaalah

Vintage film cameras

Hi, I’m a first timer here. I too collect slr’s, mostly, early nikons. Mainly f’s, ftn’s, Apollo’s, f 2’s, f 2a’s, f2as’s, f3’s, f3hp’s and f5’s. Plus a couple buckets full of lenses. Then there are the early canons. F-1’s, and F-1n’s and new F-1’s. Phew! Regards, Joe
  21. Asaalah

Whaaat?

Whaaat?
  22. Asaalah

2325 Wooden Case

Hey dudes! Just to let you know, I’m still turning them out. Shall I say it?..... I’m also doing a lot of Scott stuff. :music:
  23. Asaalah

Marantz WC-124 Wood Case Pics?

Hey Bob, haven’t seen you around lately.
  24. Asaalah

Marantz WC-124 Wood Case Pics?

Hey guys, check out @Asaalah, I’ve made a dozen or so 124’s. Page 15 has some interesting pics.
  25. Asaalah

Hi,be glad to build you a wc22. Standard bookmatched case is $179 plus $41 for shipping.figure...

Hi,be glad to build you a wc22. Standard bookmatched case is $179 plus $41 for shipping.figure three weeks to ship. Regards, Joe.
Back
Top Bottom