Search results

1. JordanVA

Kenwood KX-800 repair

So in my efforts to learn more about the ins and outs of equipment I've taken a few steps. Joined AK, joined a local audio society, and I just took apart a Sony 5 disc cd player, and fixed a few issues it was having. I figure taking something apart, and putting it back together is a great way...
  2. JordanVA

New Budget System

Hello AK! After trying many configurations in my new apartment I decided it'd be simpler to save up for new speakers than to try to make everything fit. After I made that decision, I decided to shoot for an entirely new setup. It will be for music and movies, but as far as sound preferences...
  3. JordanVA

Texas! Sort of.

New to AK, posted first in another forum with questions about speakers. From Oregon to California, and now relatively new to Texas. I've learned more in a few minutes on AK than I have in hours of searching online, and trying to sort through the nonsense. Thanks guys!
  4. JordanVA

I know absolutely nothing.

I'm ashamed to say that as a lifelong musician my technical knowledge is limited to on/off switch, and plugging things into the wall. This is also the limit of my knowledge when it comes to my stereo equipment. I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to explain to me what the different parts of...
Back
Top Bottom