1. Jamrock70

What's your latest audio purchase?

Cewin Vega 212 speakers
  2. Jamrock70

Vintage Cerwin-Vega - Any Good Ones?

Up date got the r212's
  3. Jamrock70

Vintage Cerwin-Vega - Any Good Ones?

I have a good CV collection started . D9 Re38 Vs150 At15 Re30 Re25 L7 And hoping to pick up this pair of R212 I'll post pics later Nothing better than CV in my book. I love sitting in the stereo room with all 8 15's going at the same time!
  4. Jamrock70

Trying to find a good repair shop!

Trying to find a good repair shop!
  5. Jamrock70

Saving a SHerwood HP1000 integrated amp transistor question

I have recently acquired one of these amps. It pops and crackles all the time. Has anyone found a fix for this? I will check all solder joints. I have a schematic that came in the box with the operating manual. I really like this amp. Hope its not a lost cause.
  6. Jamrock70

Sansui AU-9500 vs. Sansui Seven

Where's that at? I'm new sorry
  7. Jamrock70

Sansui AU-9500 vs. Sansui Seven

I just recently purchased a au-9500 and tu-9500 off of letgo for $60.00. (Got it from its original owner who purchased a brand new in 1975. He said he never turned it up past 2.) Got home spent 3 days cleaning and getting 40 year old dust out of it. I have a pair if Cerwin vega VS150 and a pair...
  8. Jamrock70

Technics Speakers - Any Models Worth Having?

I have owned a pair if the g900's for 15 years and have listened to everything on them. They have taken a licken and kept on ticking. Hell they have even been shot by a 357mag and kept going.
  9. Jamrock70

Onkyo D77 (B) 2nd owner.

Hi All, Any help with these would be much appreciated. I picked these up off let go a couple of months ago. I am the 2nd owner of these. The guy I bought them from was made to go to Japan for a tour of duty for a year. He was stationed in Okinawa, Japan in may of 1985. He told me he was there...
Back
Top Bottom